Preview [NAB Challenge] Round 3 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

whos up for a beer or two tonite. looking forward to seeing some footy live.

lets hope the gcs are on target.....hahahahahaha.......

^ and a punt boys. I run a service so i look around for these things especially early on thought he was spending time forward. Hes paying $40 to kick the first and last goal of the game. Which is the same odds for Rory Thompson. Get on board if hes starting forward. Money returns if he doesnt start. Happy punting, happy footy and hopefully you win or get within 27 points at least.

KA

WHO'S LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME FOOTY TOMORROW NIGHT?!?!?!?! I AM.
Hoping for a win, refuse to consider the possibility of another season of condescension from Crows fans here in Adelaide

kade is no suprise really. Probably needs to recover from spending all that money from his new contract. :D

Currie I thought would have played as he has looked pretty good and could have at least challenged Nicholls for the number 1 role, although Nicholls has looked pretty good. And I guess give Brooksby more of a go too.

Shaw you would think is back in the 2's definitely for now. Really needed a big one tonight but now you would think unlikely.

Looking forward to see how we go! Especially in the middle again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sexton tagging Brodie Smith again? He doesn't seem to be doing a good job in that case, Smith has 12 disposals.

Ryan Davis seems to be winning the Davis/Keough battle for a rookie upgrade. He also seems to winning the Cameron/Grant/Davis battle for the mid-sized spot too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back