Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Starting the gameday thread up in advance so we can get some conversation going prior to it starting. Supporters from other teams are welcome as long as everyone remains mature and avoids taking shots at one another.

And if things start going poorly then you should just repeat to yourself
"It's just the NAB Cup, I should really just relax"

-TIME!-

vs GWS scheduled to start at 7:15pm

vs Collingwood scheduled to start at 8:20

-SEN Radio Stream-

http://afl.com.au/portals/0/css/matchCentreImg/SEN.asx

Just open that up in Windows Media Player by selecting open URL and pasting the URL. No asking for a video stream though because that's against the site rules.

Western Bulldogs
- Debutants are italicized and bolded

1 JARRAD GRANT
2 ROBERT MURPHY
3 MITCH WALLIS
4 DANIEL CROSS
5 MATTHEW BOYD
8 PATRICK VESZPREMI
10 EASTON WOOD
12 TOM WILLIAMS
13 DANIEL GIANSIRACUSA
14 CLAY SMITH

16 RYAN GRIFFEN
19 LIAM JONES
21 TOM LIBERATORE
22 DYLAN ADDISON
23 JORDAN ROUGHEAD
25 RYAN HARGRAVE
26 ZEPHANIAH SKINNER
27 WILL MINSON
29 TORY DICKSON

30 CHRISTIAN HOWARD
32 MICHAEL TALIA

37 LUKAS MARKOVIC
40 LUKE DAHLHAUS
42 LIAM PICKEN
48 MATTHEW PANOS

49 AYCE CORDY

End of the first half

WB- 3.2.20
GWS- 1.1.7

From the sounds of it, GWS cannot crack their forward 50 and are throwing numbers into defence to fill any gaps.

Sounds like Jones is getting a lot of the ball kicked to him. Haven't noticed him taking any yet, but he'll get there.

edit: sitting in the car listening to the radio. Had to bring my dinner out here, haha. Stupid sen stream not working on my laptop.

Remember that the ruck rules in the NAB Cup is that ruckmen aren't allowed to put their hands on one another in a contest. That does screw over Minson as a ruck.

Indeed, however giving away stupid free kicks (the cornes incident) and general indecision in the forward line at age 26 doesn't auger well for him (or us).

It makes me sad not being able to watch this. Listening doesn't do it justice!

Someone explain to me how good Clay's tackle just then was? Apparently it was good :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as an outsider i would just like to ask your opinions of Wallis
for all he showed in his TAC cup days he hasn't seemed to fire tonight or at many times in the VFL and his chances at afl last year. I am happy to be proven wrong but to me he seems a player who doesn't like to do the dirty work unlike his mate libba (who i rate very highly and see him to have taken his opportunities very well)
I know he is young, but to me he still seems to be a gear or two behind what he can be

as an outsider i would just like to ask your opinions of Wallis
for all he showed in his TAC cup days he hasn't seemed to fire tonight or at many times in the VFL and his chances at afl last year. I am happy to be proven wrong but to me he seems a player who doesn't like to do the dirty work unlike his mate libba (who i rate very highly and see him to have taken his opportunities very well)
I know he is young, but to me he still seems to be a gear or two behind what he can be

Needs to work on his kicking, but don't question his work ethic. He is a very, very hard worker. I have faith in him working on his game to get to where he wants it to be, so yeah, no worries with Wallis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back