Unsolved Nabil Maghnie shot dead in Epping

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be more surprised if it was discovered that the police were not behind it.

We're in the middle of a Royal Commission on police corruption that goes to the highest levels over here atm, I think most of the constabulary would be on best behaviour. It's going to take a long time to repair the damage and restore confidence.

somebody gets shot dead in late evening and was still light outside and not a single charge or word of anybody being charged, yes i think it surprising.

I opened up a thread on this so I wont go on and on doubling up but the Ass Commissioner of Police just today is complaining the victims of these recent shootings aren't cooperating. They're asking for help from the public which might be a big ask considering the risk when 'the public' are probably the neighbours.

Mr Cornelius said police were appealing to the public for information.

"I actually can't tell you a great deal about them because the victims are not assisting us," Mr Cornelius said.
"I think the fact that shooting victims and not prepared to be fulsome in their discussions with us about how they came to be shot tells us something about those individuals."

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
as long as these dead beats keep killing each other so be it, I see the cousin of the Islamic terrorist who used to take pictures of him and his kids holding their victims heads got shot in Sydney carpark, thank god for self cleaning ovens

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Random bump here, but was the shooter ever identified here?

I presume there is a protection order in place of some sort, as I haven’t seen or heard anything that implicates someone specific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back