NaCl ^16 🧂🧂

Remove this Banner Ad

Get all the salt you can handle. De-identified posts from opposition boards to make you laugh, cry, and hurl.

These are my favourites so far.

eb1475fab666fde00666dfd9af699efd.jpg

Apparently winning the GF is now meaningless and we were the 10th best team this year.

f7d901c2a950caf12362d7f50f03bed6.jpg

Carltank supporter bemoans that we used our first round picks on Moore and Daicos instead of Weitering, Murphy, Gibbs, Walsh, Kreuzer at #1, #1, #1, #1 and #1. And apparently Josh Daicos was not available in the draft.

25117bdc92114201dac65dbfe4370342.jpg

Marc Murphy “is and was always” better than two-time premiership player and Norm Smith medallist, Scott Pendlebury.

0af903d441adf26a2a0cf566e8c252ed.jpg

Carltank fans think they have the record for most flags.

Last edited:
The Father/Son comment and people thinking it’s unfair are delusional.

Here’s how a father/son works, said player needs to qualify, player needs to have a son, son needs to play footy, son needs to be that good he gets drafted, son needs to make it off their own bat.
If all this happens and club’s benefit then good luck to them.
I’ve even heard clubs like St Kilda had a high amount of daughters among its players and there were people actually calling this unfair and a disadvantage.
Please….

Here’s how a father/son works, said player needs to qualify, player needs to have a son, son needs to play footy, son needs to be that good he gets drafted, son needs to make it off their own bat.
I’ve even heard clubs like St Kilda had a high amount of daughters among its players and there were people actually calling this unfair and a disadvantage.
Please….
Not our fault all their fathers have dud kids 😂

Get all the salt you can handle. De-identified posts from opposition boards to make you laugh, cry, and hurl.

These are my favourites so far.

eb1475fab666fde00666dfd9af699efd.jpg

Apparently winning the GF is now meaningless and we were the 10th best team this year.

f7d901c2a950caf12362d7f50f03bed6.jpg

Carltank supporter bemoans that we used our first round picks on Moore and Daicos instead of Weitering, Murphy, Walsh, Kreuzer at #1, #1, #1 and #1. And apparently Josh Daicos was not available in the draft.

25117bdc92114201dac65dbfe4370342.jpg

Marc Murphy “is and was always” better than two-time premiership player and Norm Smith medallist, Scott Pendlebury.

0af903d441adf26a2a0cf566e8c252ed.jpg

Carltank fans think they have the record for most flags.
10th best side 😂. Top 4 last year, a kick from the gf in 2022. Minor premiers into flag. 10th best 😂

Coming from an Essendon supporter the moment Sidey unleashes a bomb for the ages to kick the sealer in a grand final.

Lol, Collingwood are stuffed when pendles and Sidebottom go

At the exact moment Sidey kicked a bomb that turned out to seal a premiership win! Absolute gold!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please….
Josh wasn’t taken as a father son - he was a taken as a normal draftee

Please….

Josh wasn’t really a father-son pick. We just used pick 57 to get him. No one else wanted him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fair to say a few on the Adelaide board are struggling to come to terms with Billy Frampton being a premiership player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back