Rumour Nadia Bartel on the nose beers and breaching lockdown rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
Sava8uZ.gif
FFS Elmo at least finish the line!

Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So much to take in...

So Jimmy Bartel's ex-missus was doing lines with Josh Hunt's ex-missus and Majak Daw's ex-missus right?

Dec 2, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Wasn't Ellie Pearson, the person who "accidentally" leaked this clip, Josh Hunt's ex-girlfriend?

I remember when I was living in Geelong there was a minor scandal because Josh Hunt dumped his girlfriend and she emailed everyone at the club calling him a flog and the email went "viral?"

Also Bec Judd, Nadia and this Ellie chick are always shilling a fake tan company they seem to own together on their socials.

Anyway. Rich people doing dumb things delights me and I'm not about to pretend otherwise.

View attachment 1224895

None of them are really attractive, and they're probably high-maintenance too. I wouldn't want to go out with them. They wouldn't want to go out with me either so it works well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Dwop

All Australian
Apr 16, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you squint hard enough you can just see Gary Rohan in the background

Kipz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2008
Zor*n's tissue pile
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gooners
Why do these people film this stuff. Never understood it

Some real smooth brain thinking to do so
Because if its not on footage/photo it didn't happen. If you don't post a picture of your awesome meal, you didn't actually have it. If you don't tag all your friends at the club, you were all never really there

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wonder what is more likely to negatively impact kids? Home schooling with no nanny around to look after you (due to lockdown rules) while your insta famous Mum swans around promoting god knows what or seeing said Mum snorting drugs with a bunch of other attention seeking vapid floozies?
Genuine question, asking for a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back