Rumour Nadia Bartel on the nose beers and breaching lockdown rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another trashbag gronk trying desperately hard to get her little 5 minute of fame.

Obviously ******* around with Josh Caddy probably doesn't help.

See, that's the bit I don't get. She does absolutely nothing for me. Each to their own and all of that...

"Computer - build someone of average height, blonde, overly tanned, thin with nothing particularly wrong or distinct about the face."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what is more likely to negatively impact kids? Home schooling with no nanny around to look after you (due to lockdown rules) while your insta famous Mum swans around promoting god knows what or seeing said Mum snorting drugs with a bunch of other attention seeking vapid floozies?
Genuine question, asking for a friend...

I'm not gonna lie, it's a tough way to grow up.

I know first hand, my mum is Kim Duthie.

i love the fact that they decided to tell the world she was snorting lines off of a cheap arse kmart plate lol like that was an important fact that needed to be stated!
Geez dude will you shut up.

How do you think poor exxcessivve will feel when he finds out?

I have the same IKEA dinner plate. Feeling like one of the elite right now.

Honestly looks like a deliberate setup and leak, perhaps a cry for attention.

Seriously though, it's time for a rebuild. Can we get a new generation of WAGs? These idiots are years past their use-by date.

Or are the younger generation just not that bothered with this crap?
A lot of footballers are idiots, we shouldn't expect their partners to be substantially different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back