Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
At this sort of level a lot of it comes down to personal preference, and just about every week i've voted for a guernsey I thought was significantly better than it's opposition for the week only to see it trailing by 10+ votes.

I really can't stress this enough.

Not only the results but the margins in some cases are ridiculous.

How the Bobcats are averaging just over a 5 votes a week and getting regularly molested by some of the other designs really really puzzles me because it's one of the more clever and interesting designs in the competition.

E92_ can you use my clash guernsey next week even if i'm at home.

Ladder after round 6 with a new leader:

16gh6vs.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
After the dismal efforts of the Bobcats so far this season (having only one match), Berwick's board of governors have decided to sack Kevin Sheedy in the hopes that their new coach, Leigh Matthews, may be able to lift the team's efforts.
Leigh Matthews.png

During the press conference, Mr Matthews was quoted as saying "Clearly this tem needs to lift their game. I will be starting from the ground up. Harder, more intense training, new focus created for future matches and a better game performance". It is believed that the "more intense training" is a direct result of the Bobcats captain and vice-captain being photographed outside a local corner store locked in an intense pie-eating and chocolate milk-sculling contest, whilst wearing their training gear. Could this be a new future for the poorly performing Berwick Bobcats? Or will they slide even further down the ladder? Only the future can tell

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
After embarrassing the club at a press conference and then remaining scoreless in Round 4 of the NAFL Reserves I, the Chairman of the Darwin Dropbears, along with my board have decided to terminate both Dennis Pagan's and Glenn Archer's coaching contracts. The board and I have spoken to all the candidates for the new openings and are pleased to welcome Leigh Matthews and Leigh Tudor as Senior Coach and Senior Assistant Coach respectively. Most of you will know Matthews for his 4 Premierships whilst coaching at Collingwood and Brisbane, and Leigh Tudor having played a part in several Premierships in a coaching capacity will be of great value to us as part of the coaching panel.
Regards
Chairman of the Darwin DropBears
After the dismal efforts of the Bobcats so far this season (having only one match), Berwick's board of governors have decided to sack Kevin Sheedy in the hopes that their new coach, Leigh Matthews, may be able to lift the team's efforts.
View attachment 41739

During the press conference, Mr Matthews was quoted as saying "Clearly this tem needs to lift their game. I will be starting from the ground up. Harder, more intense training, new focus created for future matches and a better game performance". It is believed that the "more intense training" is a direct result of the Bobcats captain and vice-captain being photographed outside a local corner store locked in an intense pie-eating and chocolate milk-sculling contest, whilst wearing their training gear. Could this be a new future for the poorly performing Berwick Bobcats? Or will they slide even further down the ladder? Only the future can tell

Hes mine! I had him first! LOL :p

Alright I guess we can share his expertise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back