Competition NAFL 2013-14 Season HQ

Remove this Banner Ad

wph88.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a good design, but yes, it was ruined by the colours. I reckon it'd look pretty good using the colours in the Heritage. Also, I dont think I ever saw your clash/preseason used
The admins of this comp, tried their very best to avoid using clash, and away jumper, even if they clashed. :eek::mad: not once was my clash jumper used, as they offered to go for my away instead.

ugh, 16th. Where did I go wrong?

All.gif

Was it the pink? I bet it was the pink. feedback pls

Yeah the colours just don't work together. A bright colour needs to be contrasted by something darker, so one of the two bright colours should probably have been used with a dark blue or black. An example for each could be the two Sydney BBL teams who use the brightness of pink and green with the contrast of black. But as I have said dark blue could also work as can be seen with my background for designs on here where I use lime green and blues.

The admins of this comp, tried their very best to avoid using clash, and away jumper, even if they clashed. :eek::mad: not once was my clash jumper used, as they offered to go for my away instead.
I think that there was a few weeks where even that wasnt followed. Some weeks I couldve worn my away, but the clash was used. There was also occasions were my home was used.

I complained repeatedly for better options, and less clashes to be used in this competition, nothing has happened. The clashes still occurred. Because of this, I stopped voting.

And lmach comments like that can really affect someone's confidence. Especially, for me. You have no clue about my personal situation and how bad it is. Coming onto BigFooty, especially the FJD board, I always hoped to be appreciated for something I enjoy doing. I know I haven't come even close to winning a single competition over the past two years I have been here, but I have been trying to build the board with continuous activities and fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back