Poll NAFL 2016-17 – Round 5 - Heritage Round

Vote for your preferred jumper in each match-up. Don't vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a nervous couple of days. Probably got lucky to face the Chargers in Heritage Round, they're my frontrunners for the win!

As weird as it sounds, it's actually a bit of an honour to have got one over you, lmach .

You're arguably the best designer in the history of this board and yeah, it's great to even get close score-wise to you. Hell, one voter voting differently would have been the difference, but even if I lost, at least I can say "hey, I'm on lmach's level".

Look forward to seeing how we go later on in the season. :)

As weird as it sounds, it's actually a bit of an honour to have got one over you, lmach .

You're arguably the best designer in the history of this board and yeah, it's great to even get close score-wise to you. Hell, one voter voting differently would have been the difference, but even if I lost, at least I can say "hey, I'm on lmach's level".

You're too kind! The designs you've done on here since you joined have been some of the best the board's seen.

I feel the same way to have beaten your Albuquerque team in the Can Am. And by one vote too!

You're too kind! The designs you've done on here since you joined have been some of the best the board's seen.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/01e9ba1e-36ed-4f8b-84f7-a98eeaa4d808

Back