Poll NAFL 2017-18 – Grand Final

Vote for your preferred jumper. Don't vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL - Grand Final

Poll will be open for 4 days.

Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.

Vote once in each game - besides your own.

Home team image is on top.

Grand Final

Bussleton Hornets v Waikato Tigers

2JSYJun.png

Az98fGW.png

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Voting for Busselton just so I can see the votes. Very humbled to have gotten this far in such a tough comp, certainly no shame in losing to such a high quality entry from Bacon Warrior if I can't reel him in. Thanks to E92_ for running it again and to everyone who puts so much time and effort into their designs and templates to make this competition so great every year.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Voting for Busselton just so I can see the votes. Very humbled to have gotten this far in such a tough comp, certainly no shame in losing to such a high quality entry from Bacon Warrior if I can't reel him in. Thanks to E92_ for running it again and to everyone who puts so much time and effort into their designs and templates to make this competition so great every year.

Freight Train add a vote to Waikato if BW doesn't get around to voting for him in time.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Huge congratulations to Bacon Warrior and the Busselton Hornets! The first 2 time NAFL champion.

The best design all year. Slick template, great colour balance, absolutely nailing that winning design philosophy of making something unique that still looks like a traditional footy guernsey. BW has set the standard for a few years now with those sorts of designs and continues to push all of us. Well deserved undefeated premiers!

Another huge thanks to E92 for making this competition run so smoothly, and thanks to everyone for working so hard on their designs and templates to make this competition so great and so prestigious. You only have to look a couple of seasons back to see how far this competition jumps every year.

Congratulations to Bacon Warrior for winning the 2017-2018 NAFL season and being the first two time NAFL Premier!

ChWQCdf.png
What a classy jumper set, well deserved Bacon Warrior!

I guess it's as good as time as any to say that I will no longer be running the NAFL competition. Starting after the promotion/relegation match Freight Train will be your new insect overlord and I'm sure he'll do a great job.

I got a massive amount of enjoyment out of running this comp for the last 4 and a bit years and I take a little bit of pride seeing how it's enjoyed by so many people here. Thanks to all of you that made the comp what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it's as good as time as any to say that I will no longer be running the NAFL competition. Starting after the promotion/relegation match Freight Train will be your new insect overlord and I'm sure he'll do a great job.

I got a massive amount of enjoyment out of running this comp for the last 4 and a bit years and I take a little bit of pride seeing how it's enjoyed by so many people here. Thanks to all of you that made the comp what it is.

Really looking forward to it - NAFL is of course the premier design competition on this forum so I look forward to stepping up to the plate and maintaining the high standard E’ has set in terms of running this.

This will however mean I’ll step down from running the Reserves competition so Ill need to find a replacement. If you reckon you’re up to the task, PM me. :)

Back