Poll NAFL 2017-18 – Round 1

Vote for your preferred jumper. Don't vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate I was excited that you tagged me.... sorry! All my other comp entries have been so I don't know what came over me
I was ready too early.. I screwed up
Sometimes image hosting websites, including Imgur, convert large PNG images to JPG.

I must admit, after seeing El_Scorcho and Spanna_ use angled templates I really want to try one out. Did you guys use Smart Objects?
Yep.

Then I just warped those layers to fit my template. I'd advise you to have a large file size in photoshop because your sponsor logod might start to become blurry depending on their resolution with the constant transforming.

Mate I was excited that you tagged me.... sorry! All my other comp entries have been so I don't know what came over me
I was ready too early.. I screwed up

It's cool if you re-enter PNG images.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless they somehow end up in a prelim together, and having seen the complete sets for both, the grand final should be Waikato vs Busso for sure.

Wow, this is really impressive.

Voted for the Melbourne Foxes because that jumper is something you see and wonder how it never came to you. Bonus points for making brighter reds and blues balance but overall it's just a really smart jumper. The whole thing is classic footy and needs to be used somewhere. I kind of like black shorts as a classic throwback sort of thing and considering it brings in four colours, it's risky but it tones things down and adds to the classic feel of the strip. The template stands out too.

Even though it's a little OTT, but the Kiwi Macos team's design took talent and time so that's a decent gong too.

Wow, this is really impressive.

Voted for the Melbourne Foxes because that jumper is something you see and wonder how it never came to you. Bonus points for making brighter reds and blues balance but overall it's just a really smart jumper. The whole thing is classic footy and needs to be used somewhere. I kind of like black shorts as a classic throwback sort of thing and considering it brings in four colours, it's risky but it tones things down and adds to the classic feel of the strip. The template stands out too.

Even though it's a little OTT, but the Kiwi Macos team's design took talent and time so that's a decent gong too.
Thanks, I definitely wanted some throwback ish feel with the black shorts and the collar. It's supposed to be purple but I guess it kinda does lean a bit blue.

Back