Discussion NAFL 2018/19 - Franchise Announcement & Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Does anyone have a vector of the heritage logo? I've tried tracing the one from FT's drop box but it appears that the image is pixelated and the trace is horrible. Alternatively, if dylan can let me know what the fonts are I'll recreate the wording.

Edit: All sorted. Thanks just_kick_it and fancyscum for your help.

Last edited:
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have a vector of the heritage logo? I've tried tracing the one from FT's drop box but it appears that the image is pixelated and the trace is horrible. Alternatively, if dylan can let me know what the fonts are I'll recreate the wording.
The Heritage font is Market Deco which is on DaFont. I dont know about the NAFL font though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you still need one? I can send you a link to the one I made for my jumpers.

Whoever can tell me when the Canberra Parliament were established*, you can get a sneak peek of our home kit.

I mean if you really wanna get technical, you’d say 1927...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever can tell me when the Canberra Parliament were established*, you can get a sneak peek of our home kit.
2014 though you the owner of the Adelaide Sharks between 2015-17 before going back to Canberra last year.
Is it cheating that I looked it up?

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
2014 though you the owner of the Adelaide Sharks between 2015-17 before going back to Canberra last year.
Is it cheating that I looked it up?
That's our entry date into the NAFL, but we existed before then ;)
Note the * in the original post. Not the actual entrance date in a NAFL comp.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
After easily getting past Parliament security, I can exclusively reveal details of the Canberra Parliament design for this year.

The design seems to have caused a divide, possibly caused by a leadership spill in the excitement, as the image seems to show a crack in the screen that the design is being shown on.

Also, it is blue.

After easily getting past Parliament security, I can exclusively reveal details of the Canberra Parliament design for this year.

The design seems to have caused a divide, possibly caused by a leadership spill in the excitement, as the image seems to show a crack in the screen that the design is being shown on.

Also, it is blue.
What do you mean? I can see the design clearly?

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

Also, it is blue.
The Parliament would like a word with the CEO of the NAFL, along with the Wellington Makos NOW.

Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid

Also, it is blue.
did he copy gransuns designs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back