Discussion NAFL 2018-19 Franchise Bidding & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

just wondering, do people vote against me in comps because they dont like me or because of the designs.

I general your designs are just knock offs of existing sports club identities so there really isn't much to vote for.

Do something interesting, creative and unique and execute it well and you'll get lots of votes.

It's fine to comment in here just don't s**t up the thread making demands about a league you haven't yet qualified for.

Fizzler you should be pushing for qualification this year, make sure you bring your A game.
Absolutely. I’m definitely gunning for the flag this year, going for something a little bit different this year and I’m hoping it pays off. :thumbsu:

AX1fiQTh.png

Since we announced that the Wellington NAFL team will no longer be called the Makos, there has been quite a bit of unrest within the NAFL community. It may just be coincidence, but just in case our announcement was the cause of this unrest, we have decided to announce the new moniker of our team as well as the next segment of our new logo.

So with out further adieu we are pleased to announce that the new name of the Wellington NAFL team is the

90Zf7kTh.png

We believe that this new name continues the history of the team and provides a strong name to move into the future with.

The Wellington Seawolves will reveal the teams full logo in the near future, but for now remember to #jointhepack.

- Wellington Seawolves organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well s**t, you've made a logo for it now so I guess we have to do it now, despite me saying multiple times we're not having a cup. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, SilvaComet I appreciate the suggestion of the NAFL Cup and I've put a fair bit of thought into it, which is why I've come to the conclusion there won't be a NAFL Cup. With two full leagues worth of competition running concurrently there is no need for it given the extent of content running during the season. There's multiple competitions across the year for guys in the reserves to mix it up with guys in the main league - and the purpose of the promotion/relegation system is to encourage designers to step up to make it to that top-flight.

End of discussion.

The coincidental match-up
Promoted v Champions
Since 2015
View attachment 511549

Nice logo, but the Australian Coat of Arms kinda ignores that the competition is played across two nations. Plus the only time the NAFLR champions will ever play the NAFL champions is in the following season if/when they are promoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back