Poll NAFL 2018-19 - Round Five (Heritage Round I)

Vote for your favourite heritage design in each match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9K1Jcx7.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.
Vote once in each game - besides your own.

Home team image is on top.

Port Macquarie Mariners v Derwent River

ICfWEeA.png

proxy.php

Brunswick FC v Waikato Tigers

mnOoaxw.png

GO8XQQo.jpg

Wellington Seawolves v Anglesea Canaries

MoMJml2.jpg

pK43Owv.png

South Perth Swans v Busselton Hornets

jctChJX.png

1GaLLfY.png

Canberra Parliament v Renmark Roosters

579629_a702d985d7debf99671129627e68ad93.png

6bdjm0H.jpg

Alice Springs Pirates v Woolloongabba Mammoths

YQsAkk2.png

576406_7023e62449fc623eeb213066088933ac.png

Perth Boomers v Gold Coast G-Force

41702756070_3e1ff8c3d0_o.png

I9OhYdK.png

Melbourne Foxes v Adelaide Monarchs

ushbPs9.jpg

96LuesU.png

Incredible work for this year's Heritage Round to everyone, by the way! Struggled to pick a favourite in almost every game here - top notch stuff.

Parliament to Bring Back Infamous ACT Heritage Design
"In the early 1920s, the Australian Capital Territory state football team wanted their own distinct identity that would not clash with New South Wales, so they decided on the colours royal blue and white. In what they thought was revolutionary for the time, they decided on using chamois reinforcing for the white fabric design and wool for the royal. Also to complete this look was a pocket, with an embroidered ACT silhouette. It took them only a matter of games to realise that Carlton were the pioneers of this chamois idea, however that was not the worst news. Much like the Blues' fabric, their jumpers had turned cream! The embarrassment was not lost by their rivals, mocking and taunting them at every chance they could in New South Wales' 1922 demolition of the ACT by 17 points". - The Canberran Bugle, October 30th, 2018
#HeritageRound #sNAFLupagus​

Also for anyone wondering, not that it was that long ago but my home guernsey from last season was the inspiration for my Heritage Round design this season:

36472106180_81666e8833_o.png

Just on this, my heritage design was my very first NAFL jumper and I wanted it to be as true to the design as possible while looking like an actual football jumper, hence the change of the back and no bells and whistles. It's very basic but, hey, check out the template! :p

rbwyCAb.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also for anyone wondering, not that it was that long ago but my home guernsey from last season was the inspiration for my Heritage Round design this season:

36472106180_81666e8833_o.png

Is that an Eagles jumper idea sitting in your imagination that you brought to life for this comp? ;)
I like it... can imagine the eagle head on it.

Is that an Eagles jumper idea sitting in your imagination that you brought to life for this comp? ;)
I like it... can imagine the eagle head on it.

Hmm, sort of. Definitely inspired by the peril - with the curved vees similar to the wings. Could be an interesting concept, might mock it up later.

Back