48735650748_f18537a88e_o.jpg

JG7in3P.png

Preliminary Final 2
Mandurah vs Alice Springs

mwXEr9w.png

jWJyNWj.png

Ah I hate seeing Brunswick go down this way :(

I feel you.

It was a tough decision in both games but I wanted to keep the consistency in using clashes that I have across the whole season, because both teams in their clashes had their home jumper as their away though (albeit with white shorts) and both would have been clashes.

Last edited:
I feel you.

It was a tough decision in both games but I wanted to keep the consistency in using clashes that I have across the whole season, because both teams in their clashes had their home jumper as their away though (albeit with white shorts) and both would have been clashes.

One of the main reasons I don’t intend to enter next season as I’d like to keep running it but decisions like this, especially when I’m in a position where I could win. It’s not ideal.
You've done it right by staying consistent with the clash policy, nothing on you at all for that.

More-so how Brunswick, despite having one of the most unique and engaging set of kits I've seen on NAFL, just loses my vote due to being matched up against an equally-compelling team in Perth. Really one of those games you wish you could vote for both, but this is the preliminary finals and there can only be one winner.

What a brilliant field we have for NAFL this year :)

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
I feel you.

One of the main reasons I don’t intend to enter next season as I’d like to keep running it but decisions like this, especially when I’m in a position where I could win. It’s not ideal.
pssh fuggin boys club just want more wins
dun't gib me that "consistent" shet
booooo

Back