(Log in to remove this ad.)

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster <3
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sturt, East Perth
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to work on an entry this year, so the South Perth Swans won't be returning. Spewing because I was really happy with the new logo I'd made! Might be back next year, albeit in the ressies.

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to work on an entry this year, so the South Perth Swans won't be returning. Spewing because I was really happy with the new logo I'd made! Might be back next year, albeit in the ressies.
Looks like there might be a pretty major vacancy for Perth teams... not sure if the Perth Boomers will actually return for this season yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craegus

A New Dawn has Broken
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Looks like there might be a pretty major vacancy for Perth teams... not sure if the Perth Boomers will actually return for this season yet.
I will also be moving my team to St Kilda
With all of these big announcements I guess it means that now would be a good time for the Seawolves to make their major announcement.

Stay tuned for it later today.

TY24

Mining Magnate
Mar 21, 2017
6056 gang gang
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
I’ve had an idea in the works for a Perth team, is the Swans nickname already taken?

Obviously I’ll have to enter through the reserves first, but the 2019 thread for that isn’t up yet from what I can tell.

Last edited:

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I’ve had an idea in the works for a Perth team, is the Swans nickname already taken?

Obviously I’ll have to enter through the reserves first, but the 2019 thread for that isn’t up yet from what I can tell.
sjohnson

Oh by the way, looking for someone to run the Ressies this year if anyone’s up for it? Please save me from pulling double duty.

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster <3
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sturt, East Perth

I'm pretty keen on keeping the South Perth Swans identity going next year (the only reason I'm having a year off is my lack of time), so I'd prefer it if you opted for something else. Thanks and good luck with your entry!

Freight Train

Single Fin aficionado.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I'm pretty keen on keeping the South Perth Swans identity going next year (the only reason I'm having a year off is my lack of time), so I'd prefer it if you opted for something else. Thanks and good luck with your entry!
He’s subsequently told me he’ll not be using the Swans moniker - but will be using Swan Valley which I think is acceptable.

TY24

Mining Magnate
Mar 21, 2017
6056 gang gang
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
No worries at all, I'm planning on adapting this identity to a different comp and coming up with a new one for the NAFL :)

Top Bottom