Discussion NAFL 2019 - Preseason Hub

What should be the special theme round this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone a riskier route and gone baby pink just to help strike fear into my opponents eyes.
FKFC.jpg

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
You'd be surprised what Seawolves can do and who they know.

Also, I understand the confusion due to the similar colours, but this is a Seacow;
stakes-ryan-sea-cow.jpg
You should have named yourselves that, cows kill more people than orcas.

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to work on an entry this year, so the South Perth Swans won't be returning. Spewing because I was really happy with the new logo I'd made! Might be back next year, albeit in the ressies.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to work on an entry this year, so the South Perth Swans won't be returning. Spewing because I was really happy with the new logo I'd made! Might be back next year, albeit in the ressies.

Looks like there might be a pretty major vacancy for Perth teams... not sure if the Perth Boomers will actually return for this season yet.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Looks like there might be a pretty major vacancy for Perth teams... not sure if the Perth Boomers will actually return for this season yet.
I will also be moving my team to St Kilda

With all of these big announcements I guess it means that now would be a good time for the Seawolves to make their major announcement.

Stay tuned for it later today.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I’ve had an idea in the works for a Perth team, is the Swans nickname already taken?

Obviously I’ll have to enter through the reserves first, but the 2019 thread for that isn’t up yet from what I can tell.

Last edited:
I’ve had an idea in the works for a Perth team, is the Swans nickname already taken?

Obviously I’ll have to enter through the reserves first, but the 2019 thread for that isn’t up yet from what I can tell.

sjohnson

Oh by the way, looking for someone to run the Ressies this year if anyone’s up for it? Please save me from pulling double duty.

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle

I'm pretty keen on keeping the South Perth Swans identity going next year (the only reason I'm having a year off is my lack of time), so I'd prefer it if you opted for something else. Thanks and good luck with your entry!

I'm pretty keen on keeping the South Perth Swans identity going next year (the only reason I'm having a year off is my lack of time), so I'd prefer it if you opted for something else. Thanks and good luck with your entry!

He’s subsequently told me he’ll not be using the Swans moniker - but will be using Swan Valley which I think is acceptable.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
No worries at all, I'm planning on adapting this identity to a different comp and coming up with a new one for the NAFL :)

Back