Poll NAFL 2019 - Round 13 (All In One Round)

Vote for your favourite in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

j2jg4Is.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Please vote in each of the games.
Do not vote for yourself.

Wellington vs Sunshine

WPgOSUJ.jpg

euObpzU.png

Palmerston vs Waikato

p3hksns.jpg

MMB8M2x.jpg

Ringwood vs Anglesea

ieYKm29.jpg

48COB0T.png

Brunswick vs Geelong

AdDs0SA.png

G50GDdB.jpg

Alice Springs vs Mandurah
Alice Springs win by default, and will receive the aggregate winning margin for the round.

i5L1hFv.jpg

Camberwell vs Perth

rlbPx7k.png

48960677931_bcb62153ee_o.jpg

Melbourne vs Toowoomba
Toowoomba win by default, and will receive the aggregate winning margin for the round.

images

Y0RRZ0o.jpg

After this, probably going to scrap All In One round for future seasons, and just run two lots of the one-off rounds instead. I don't feel All In One is all that important anymore, especially when designers put in a lot of effort on the one off guernseys so worth them getting two runs to make up for that.

Huge NAFL Community shield match
Can Camberwell hold onto their top 8 spot or will Perth complete an invincible season?

Past Results

Surely Boomers win by default on that one against Longreach? ;)

After this, probably going to scrap All In One round for future seasons, and just run two lots of the one-off rounds instead. I don't feel All In One is all that important anymore, especially when designers put in a lot of effort on the one off guernseys so worth them getting two runs to make up for that.
I have just looked at an "All-In-One" round for the first time. I must say that I have enjoyed it a lot.

Even if you scrap the round, could the "All-In-One" be preserved in another form? A Cup tournament, perhaps? With 14 teams, there would be four rounds: 12; 6+2; 4; 2.

Back