Poll NAFL 2020 - Finals Week Five (Semifinals)

Vote for your favourite in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL 2020 Match Header.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Please vote in each of the games.
Do not vote for yourself.

The Semifinals feature finalists who won in the Round of Sixteen.

As there is no real "advantage" left in play, teams will play in two legs, as home vs. away and vice-versa.

The winner will be whoever wins the most games (wins both or wins one and draws the second), otherwise if it is a draw, the designer with the most votes on aggregate will advance.

Leg 1 of 2
Uluru vs. Harbour City

50040648616_3e5d5165ef_o.jpg

50115406262_6a90408f6c_o.jpg

Leg 1 of 2
Adelaide vs. Whittlesea

8XX5uj7.png

OT1ni7w.png

Leg 1 of 2
Sydney vs. Waikato

gup87hX.jpg

CVZQT2V.jpg

Leg 1 of 2
Alice Springs vs. Perth

ZrCC4ak.png

yLDiChO.png

Leg 2 of 2
Harbour City vs. Uluru

50115406197_a959dcd990_o.jpg

50051039852_f0473e1e2d_o.jpg

Leg 2 of 2
Whittlesea vs. Adelaide

zi5OrIe.png

Xk4vBUZ.png

Leg 2 of 2
Waikato vs. Sydney

cnKzmwf.jpg

g5tk52m.jpg

Leg 2 of 2
Perth vs. Alice Springs

nqfQPUT.png

CavMnWK.png

Note that due to a clash between Whittlesea & Adelaide, after consultation with both Fizzler and fancyscum, both designers have agreed for their round to be done as home vs. home and away vs. away.

Good luck to everyone!

Whittlesea would look sick with their away shirt and home shorts.
Intersting call, I’ve personally not been the biggest fan of light jumper/dark shorts but I do think it could look good here. I’ll mock it up when I get a chance to see how it will look.
Funnily enough though I did initially think of doing good shorts but opted against it as the white shorts did well to break up the solid yellow, it worked imo cause it’s my favourite of my three kits.
Given I’ve had the team for 5 seasons I’ll probably do a thread where I go through each season and share the thought process behind every design as I can vividly remember what I was aiming to achieve with each jumper so stay tuned.

Just over a day left in this one and with probably another 5-10 people who are yet to vote (I know you’re out there, guys!), we could see some results turned on their head, as every game is a nailbiter!

Get on the beers your votes in, cobbers, it’s your civic duty.

Fun fact: Five teams in their away guernseys are winning their respective matches. 🤷‍♂️

Also, one match is a complete tie and another is separated by a single vote on aggregate - vote now if you haven’t already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back