Poll NAFL 2020 Finals - Week One (Wildcards)

Vote for your favourite in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL 2020 Match Header.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Please vote in each of the games.
Do not vote for yourself.

The Wildcard Finals feature finalists who finished 4th facing finalists who finished 5th.
4th placed teams will have home advantage.

Hunter Valley vs. Greensborough

aXZDOjk.png

yzOZD0B.png

Southport vs. Wembley

QY8RKCD.png

PBhy6GH.png

Townsville vs. Dunedin

oywB5NI.png

UIoI4vy.png

Melbourne vs. Osborne

2jauiTC.jpeg

x6nCrEP.jpg

Blacktown vs. Great Southern

ELbQkkh.jpg

nBIovb7.png

Adelaide vs. Whitsunday

yzjRH7i.jpg

R9GhWsU.png

Flemington vs. Ballarat

50308293466_7a31e20f75_o.png

9lNdLIF.png

Orange vs. Grindelwald

Y5ssz2a.png

IiuCu55.png

I wish you'd done the home kits unless they clash for this one, then i'd have a fighting chance

This comes up just about every season, but as I said earlier in the season hub - there is nothing stopping anyone from submitting an equally strong away guernsey.

The losers of Melbourne v Osborne and Adelaide v Whitsunday are going to be incredibly stiff to go out at this point

That they will, but it just shows the level of quality that everyone brought to the table this season. It’s the unfortunate downside of running such a big competition, previous seasons it’s been one winner from 16 teams whereas this season it’s 64 teams.

That they will, but it just shows the level of quality that everyone brought to the table this season. It’s the unfortunate downside of running such a big competition, previous seasons it’s been one winner from 16 teams whereas this season it’s 64 teams.
It's great. So many people have lifted their game and I'll struggle to get past the next round with an entry I was reasonably happy with. It's had me scratching my head with my FLO designs.

Jeeeez, We,bley getting swept at the minute hahaha. Not too fussed really as it was definitely the weaker of my two teams (results are pretty equivalent to time spent on each team) but still glad to have gotten a second team in and try something different with each team, obviously the Ants aren’t gonna go further than this but it’s been great.
Now for Whittlesea to avenge this and go all the way :cool:

This just goes to show the improvements that can be made with these competitions, and I'm really excited to see what you enter not only for next year's NAFL, but for the competitions in between.

Keep it up!
Thanks Freight Train you are a absolute legend
Even if you are a dirty eagle😅
People like you have inspired me to enter these competitions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train Close the poll. Please. Close the poll now. Close the poll. Close the poll. Freighters close the poll. Close the poll. Close the poll. We're cooked. Whitsunday just closed a 10+ vote gap. Close the poll. Close the poll.

Freight Train Close the poll. Please. Close the poll now. Close the poll. Close the poll. Freighters close the poll. Close the poll. Close the poll. We're cooked. Whitsunday just closed a 10+ vote gap. Close the poll. Close the poll.

I am a little confused, what are you asking him to do?

Back