Poll NAFL 2020 - Finals Week Six (Preliminary Finals)

Vote for your favourite in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NAFL 2020 Match Header.png

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Please vote in each of the games.
Do not vote for yourself.

The Preliminary Finals feature finalists who won in the Semifinals.

As there is no real "advantage" left in play, teams will play in two legs, as home vs. away and vice-versa.

The winner will be whoever wins the most games (wins both or wins one and draws the second), otherwise if it is a draw, the designer with the most votes on aggregate will advance.

Leg 1 of 2
Uluru vs. Alice Springs

50040648616_3e5d5165ef_o.jpg

CavMnWK.png

Leg 1 of 2
Adelaide vs. Sydney

Xk4vBUZ.png

g5tk52m.jpg

Leg 2 of 2
Alice Springs vs. Uluru

ZrCC4ak.png

50051039852_f0473e1e2d_o.jpg

Leg 2 of 2
Sydney vs Adelaide

gup87hX.jpg

8XX5uj7.png

Last edited:

Halfway through and we have another perfect tie at the moment - most people have already voted but if you haven’t get your votes in!

Third straight preliminary final exit. Chuffed to have made it this far though, has been an incredibly high standard competition. ASP really went in a new direction this season which I was really pleased with. Special thanks to Freight Train for being a real mentor for my designing this season.

Third straight preliminary final exit. Chuffed to have made it this far though, has been an incredibly high standard competition. ASP really went in a new direction this season which I was really pleased with. Special thanks to Freight Train for being a real mentor for my designing this season.

No problem man, it was my pleasure and congratulations on making it this far.

Back