Discussion NAFL 2020 Premiership Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 976724

Some final day drama for both groups.

League E effectively came down to a single voter, with Whitsunday and Naracoorte battling for 5th place and finishing with a draw. Meanwhile, a f**k-up on my end, and apologies to Zoops for this, I accidentally attributed a win instead of a loss to them earlier in the season, and during my final count, I've realised my error, meaning Bendigo have missed out on finals.

A big thanks to just_kick_it, GB Designs, BringBackTheAnchor, Zoops, Power Of Optimism and Mac Ropod for your entries this season and I hope to see you all again next season.​

Well played everyone :)

View attachment 976724

Some final day drama for both groups.

League E effectively came down to a single voter, with Whitsunday and Naracoorte battling for 5th place and finishing with a draw. Meanwhile, a f**k-up on my end, and apologies to Zoops for this, I accidentally attributed a win instead of a loss to them earlier in the season, and during my final count, I've realised my error, meaning Bendigo have missed out on finals.

A big thanks to just_kick_it, GB Designs, BringBackTheAnchor, Zoops, Power Of Optimism and Mac Ropod for your entries this season and I hope to see you all again next season.​
All good mate, however, you may want to avoid the coach who would like to have a 'friendly word' with league officials.
1601790098692.png

Last edited:

NAFL 2020 Final Standings.png

Final standings for League G & League H.

Some final matchday shuffles in both leagues, with League G's top spot decided in the final match between 1st and 2nd, as well as the final spot decided by percentage. League H as well with percentage as the big factor, being the only separator between 1st and 2nd, and 3rd through to 5th. Big thank you to The Victorian, GB Designs, muggsy26, Barrybran, Kangas_11 & ChickenNuggetApocalypse for your entries, and I hope to see you all again next season.

We're now onto the finals - the draw has been completed this evening and I'm just doing the final touches with the graphics. The bracket will be going up very shortly, following by the Wildcard Round. Stay tuned!​

50415949568_36d1bf0544_o.jpg

Finals Week One (Wildcards) is now open for voting!

NAFL2020GFsprintlogo.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

This season, in the 24 hours between the Preliminary Finals and the 2020 NAFL Grand Final, will feature the first ever NAFL Grand Final Sprint. Fourteen of the final sixteen teams will compete (minus the two grand finalists) in a 24 hour poll, with each voter having three votes, and the winner of the sprint being the team with the most votes at the end (duh). The winner will earn... well, bragging rights because they are fast, they are very fast.

Thought it'd be a cool "second chance draw" given the sheer number of quality entries this season, who really all deserve to be featured at the end.

View attachment 978195

ANNOUNCEMENT

This season, in the 24 hours between the Preliminary Finals and the 2020 NAFL Grand Final, will feature the first ever NAFL Grand Final Sprint. Fourteen of the final sixteen teams will compete (minus the two grand finalists) in a 24 hour poll, with each voter having three votes, and the winner of the sprint being the team with the most votes at the end (duh). The winner will earn... well, bragging rights because they are fast, they are very fast.

Thought it'd be a cool "second chance draw" given the sheer number of quality entries this season, who really all deserve to be featured at the end.

Pretty useless comp imo, we all know which team is fastest already...
tumblr_m9wjs4cdhS1rp29lio1_500.gifv

View attachment 978195

ANNOUNCEMENT

Who's representing 13 CABS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next round of finals coming tomorrow night, sorry guys I wanted to sort it tonight but been flat out today with birthday stuff so will have to sort it tomorrow. 👍

Next round of finals coming tomorrow night, sorry guys I wanted to sort it tonight but been flat out today with birthday stuff so will have to sort it tomorrow. 👍
Mate, once I'm done pitchforking El_Scorcho you'd better believe you're next.

Special thanks to @cannavo, @Fizzler, @magpiemaniac44, @Kangas_11, @caloschwaby, @Red Crow, @The Victorian & @Nickimus Rex - congratulations on making the finals in such a huge competition, and best of luck next season.

Rockets ain't going down without a fight ;)

50450837012_d7669abd62_o.jpg

Updated bracket after the second week of the 2020 NAFL Finals Series.

Special thanks to GoodPoint, craegus, BringBackTheAnchor, Spanna_, muggsy26, Andonis1997, Cody_ & Barrybran - congratulations on having your teams making it this far, some of you do have teams still remaining in the competition but I hope to see all of you again next season. :)

We now move on to Week Three of the Finals, with the losers of the Qualifiers taking on the winners of the Eliminators in the freshly-coined Challenger Finals.

Challenger Finals are now open for voting!

Seems fancyscum ’s method of a light home jumper and a dark away jumper has paid off. Take note everyone, he was onto something here
Completed it mate, the Golds pioneered that shiz
2014/15
AllInOne.png
2015/16
AllInOneGreensyGolds.png

Special thanks to @GoodPoint, @craegus, @BringBackTheAnchor, @Spanna_, @muggsy26, @Andonis1997, @Cody_ & @Barrybran - congratulations on having your teams making it this far, some of you do have teams still remaining in the competition but I hope to see all of you again next season. :)
Thanks, son's crying.

50479047738_24fa14ca8e_o.jpg

Updated bracket after the third week of the 2020 NAFL Finals Series.

Thank you very much to magpienato, caloschwaby, exile, Rubber Arm, sjohnson & craegus for your outstanding entries this season, you should all feel very proud given the standard of this season, and for making it this far. Hope to see all of you entering again next season to push even further into the finals series.

We now move on to Week Four of the Finals, with the winners of the Qualifiers taking on the winners of the Challengers in the Round of Sixteen.

Round of Sixteen Finals are now open for voting!

50479047738_24fa14ca8e_o.jpg

Updated bracket after the third week of the 2020 NAFL Finals Series.

Thank you very much to magpienato, caloschwaby, exile, Rubber Arm, sjohnson & craegus for your outstanding entries this season, you should all feel very proud given the standard of this season, and for making it this far. Hope to see all of you entering again next season to push even further into the finals series.

We now move on to Week Four of the Finals, with the winners of the Qualifiers taking on the winners of the Challengers in the Round of Sixteen.

Round of Sixteen Finals are now open for voting!
Thanks for having us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back