Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Since it was drawn to my attention that I have given an unfair disadvantage to DiamondGuy after not correctly briefing him when inviting him to join NAFL, I've decided to give him a second chance, home vs. home, to give him the opportunity he deserves with his home guernsey.

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams

Updated bracket after the fourth week of the 2020 NAFL Finals Series.

A big thanks, and comiserations, to Cainozz, Bacon Warrior, magpienato, exile, Dylan8, GoodPoint, DiamondGuy & fancyscum - congratulations to all of you for making it so far, and thank you so much for your incredible entries this season. Any of them could have been winners in the previous sixteen team format, and you should all be proud of your efforts. I look forward to seeing your entries get one more chance to shine in the NAFL Grand Final Sprint!

We now move on to Week Five of the Finals, with the winners of the Round of Sixteen randomly drawn into their games for the Semifinals.

Semifinals are now open for voting!

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
chalk that season up as a W for me. did better than i expected, including the blazers being an idea conceived in the last day or two!

keen to see how the rest plays out!
Congratulations on how well you did in your first season, really liked both the Sea Turtles and the Blazers and super excited to see whether you evolve the identities or develop new ones next season, both were very out of the box and very cool.

That was fun to be a part of, has been such a good competition this year!

Thanks for running this competition and including myself FT! Look forward to the 2021 season :)
No problem, it was a pleasure having you on board and the Breakers design and identity were brilliant. Keen to see you back next season as well. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom