The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Yeah cool! Count me in :)

Team Name: Esperance Storm
Colours: Teal, Purple & White
uuuuuuuunnnfortunately Storm might already be taken, by myself.

Feel feee to do something similar though, as long as they’re not called the Storm. I don’t have any issue with it but I have a blanket rule of preventing identity clashes. 👍

craegus

A New Dawn has Broken
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal

Feel feee to do something similar though, as long as they’re not called the Storm. I don’t have any issue with it but I have a blanket rule of preventing identity clashes. 👍
Just add a colour to the name. Then there can be the (Colour) Storm and Storm, and the Golden Dragons and Dragons.

Cainozz

Club Legend
Feb 6, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Oops sorry, I didn't look hard enough haha

I'll go with
Esperance Breakers
teal, purple, silver & white
Western Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

I C O N
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure if this question has been answered already, but will the Away guernsey be worn in all away games? Or will a team using their 'light' guernsey as their home getup still be wearing that for pretty much every week of the season has has been the case with Anglesea for years?

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Not sure if this question has been answered already, but will the Away guernsey be worn in all away games? Or will a team using their 'light' guernsey as their home getup still be wearing that for pretty much every week of the season has has been the case with Anglesea for years?
Going to try for home vs away as much as possible this season unless there is a direct clash. So you should get a pretty decent balance between home and away, so if you want to do light home/dark away, there’s no issue there.

Top Bottom