Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoe many entries we got?

By my count, 34 entries thus far.

Pretty confident of receiving at least another 10-15 in the next 48 hours though, there's a fair few people who have shown me WIPs that haven't actually submitted yet.

Two days to go, champions.

qvyYVO5.png

here's what I've received so far (34 entries) - if you've submitted and you're not on the list please bump the PM incase I've missed it.

otherwise, yeah, at 34 entries of a committed 64+ entries, and whilst I am realistic in that most competitions have a few people who drop out at the last minute, and a lot who leave it to the last minute, I am hopeful of at least 48 entries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Casey Cardinia Thunder will debut in the 2020 NAFL Premiership Season, a monumental moment for South East Victoria.

Berwick. Narre Warren. Pakenham. Officer. Tooradin. Beaconsfield. Hallam. Koo Wee Rup. Cranbourne.

Rep the South East. We Will.

3d43b5ee2a44bcead7fb79c6f6a792da.jpg

The Casey Cardinia Thunder will debut in the 2020 NAFL Premiership Season, a monumental moment for South East Victoria.

Berwick. Narre Warren. Pakenham. Officer. Tooradin. Beaconsfield. Hallam. Koo Wee Rup. Cranbourne.

Rep the South East. We Will.

3d43b5ee2a44bcead7fb79c6f6a792da.jpg
1598871017421.png

I'm gonna have to bail. Sorry Freight. I left it to the last minute and then I forgot how to draw. :(

always breaking my heart, gibbo. 💔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back