Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain has been destroyed to an extent where this is all I can see here

DHHS0001_Social_Any-Symptoms_Slide_Show_1080x1080_R0a___F5_edit2-455x400-1-300x264.jpg

Important announcement:

In light of recent controversies surrounding the exclusionary nature of the word Hogs, henceforth the Royal Bondi Football Club will be known as the Pigs. The new moniker aims to encompass not just Hogs, but all swine-kind.

Captain Ollie Swines further clarified that "Hoogs, given the word has nothing to do with Hogs, is obviously still an acceptable nickname."

Important announcement:

In light of recent controversies surrounding the exclusionary nature of the word Hogs, henceforth the Royal Bondi Football Club will be known as the Pigs. The new moniker aims to encompass not just Hogs, but all swine-kind.

Captain Ollie Swines further clarified that "Hoogs, given the word has nothing to do with Hogs, is obviously still an acceptable nickname."

hoogs baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Important announcement:

Damn PC culture taking everything away from us.

They will always be the Hogs to me.

Deadline will be extended an extra 24 hours, to allow for any stragglers to get entries in. Can’t go past that as I need to time to actually structure the tournament based on how many teams I finish with.

Ye’ be warned.

Some history of the Royal Bondi Space Pigs.

It started all the way back in 2013 when Monarchy FC was born. The crown was so designed that the dead space was a prison bar esque design.

2vk12ds.png
2mh7adc.png

In 2015, Monarchy FC moved to another continent and the Bohemia Queens were born. They went on to reach the prelim finals in the 2015 FIRA Superligue.

s3O3iwn.png

In the same year, back in Australia, the Bondi Hogs began their NAFL journey and so were born the space Hogs.

View attachment yYMkqNo.mp4

The Bohemia Queens eventually became the Prague Princesses...

jg4Y9D5.png

... And eventually merged with Bondi to become the Hoogs we know and love.

azf1FAM.jpg
s3k8Rqk.jpg
igqhq8L.jpg

And in 2020... They're back.... In Pig form....

PSA: Just to clarify, new deadline is tomorrow (September 2nd) at 5.00pm AWST.

If you've submitted feel free to make minor adjustments if you need to - otherwise currently at 52 entries with assurances of at least four more entries. Incredible effort from the board, I really think this could be the best NAFL ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back