Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the group of death, absolutely.

Expecting a few quantum leaps in quality this season though, so I don't think any group is entirely safe from death.

Even so, having FT, Fancy, and Spanna all in a single group is enough to make people want to drink.

And for a drinking choice may I suggest Bundaberg Rum, the official drink of the Bundaberg Bulls.

50304461931_05f0b5478b_o.png

Second time's the charm - here's the draw.

64 teams.

Season hub and opening matchday should be going up this weekend.
1599217968028.png

64 teams.

This is FJGD's Christmas eve.

Seems like I am going up against real quality in both my leagues, a lot of top established names in league B and a bunch of guys who have really taken their stuff to the next level recently in league G. Not sure which set of opponents to fear more!

League B is mouth-watering. Can't wait to see everyone's designs and especially to show off what I've come up with ASP this season first and foremost, but also to unveil the Melbourne Majestics for the first time.

64 teams.

So keeeeen. There’s a couple leagues here that I’m pretty glad I’m not in hahaha. Fingers crossed I can make my way towards a finals berth for both my teams. Very very excited to see what other people have cooked up for their teams :fire:

Holy hell, look at that Group B.

Plenty of Bundy Rum is going to be needed in that group for some participants.
That's the group of death, absolutely.

Expecting a few quantum leaps in quality this season though, so I don't think any group is entirely safe from death.
Freight Train is punishing me for being so late of my submission.

Just out of curiosity, has a team ever gone an entire season without getting a single vote? Asking for a mate...

Excuse me Mr Freight Train sir, I was expecting a map of some description. I've got a lifestyle that you have given me that requires maintaining, and it involves comp maps.

I'll be sitting in the foyer in a mink coat waiting for my Uber Black.

yeah nah no map this year, cobber.

Gibbsy or Red Crow - it's that time, please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back