Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
I suspect my designs would be cannon fodder in this comp, so I'm hesitant to enter! If I come up with anything vibey I'll continue, but might need to withdraw otherwise.

Team: Mount Gambier Volcanoes
Colours: Black, Red, Yellow & orange (might access the old light grey & blue as supplementaries too if that's OK)
bruh, the whole point of this comp is that it’ll be balanced to ensure even those who would have been in reserves can be competitive and have a good shot of making finals (75% of teams).

always love your work, bid accepted. 👍

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah go on, 3rd time I've entered. I'll actually try get some graphics this time around

Team: Adelaide Rosellas
Colours: Cream, Green, Black
Happy for you to go with this, only issue is I already have two teams called Adelaide. Any chance of mixing it up with the name a bit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Keen to have another crack at this, will submit an official bid when my drawing tablet arrives and I have a more concrete design to work with.

Planning on a North-West WA bid though
Just send through a tentative bid if you'd like, happy for you to adjust the location as long as someone else hasn't picked it. :)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
PSA: Your nominated colours aren't an absolute, like if you need to change it up that's cool, it's just to give everyone an idea of what colours to maybe avoid in a certain area. You also don't have to stick to these colours for your away or retro - as long as the away contrasts from the home, that's all that matters.

Zoops

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
Just out of curiosity has Bendigo ever been home to a NAFL franchise before? Or are the Golden Dragons the first?

Top Bottom