Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked!

Feel free to submit the bid and I’ll lock that in for you. :)

Sweet just revise the bid and as long as the name isn’t taken, should be all good.
Done.

Alright, I'm gonna try and tip my toe back in.

tenor.gif

BTW, lots of teams with red/black/white, would be good to see some more variety from those yet to bid for their first and/or second teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess who's backkkkkk
Team: Whittlesea Eagles
Colours: Navy blue (00193a), Yellow (ffc104), Gold (edda8d)

And who's about to be my second team? That is to be decided...

Guess who's backkkkkk
Team: Whittlesea Eagles
Colours: Navy blue (00193a), Yellow (ffc104), Gold (edda8d)

Back again.

Accepted. :)

If you've never entered NAFL before, or haven't made it out of Reserves before, don't be shy, get in on this competition.
Well, at first I was nervous about if my City kit losing to Prison bar Pete might have cost me a chance to fluke myself into Seniors, but I guess there bigger fish to fry now.

And one year later the Broome Mavericks are still my most successful entry into any of the Big 3 comps, so it looks like there's more pressure reading on this than usual. Might have to do something I haven't tried in ages... presentation :eek:.

Team: Broome Mavericks
Colours: Navy Blue and Orange (with a hint of Royal if need be)

Fairly certain we'll have enough entries, so I'm in 2 minds on making the foundations for a second team. Will shout should it happens.

Well, at first I was nervous about if my City kit losing to Prison bar Pete might have cost me a chance to fluke myself into Seniors, but I guess there bigger fish to fry now.

And one year later the Broome Mavericks are still my most successful entry into any of the Big 3 comps, so it looks like there's more pressure reading on this than usual. Might have to do something I haven't tried in ages... presentation :eek:.

Team: Broome Mavericks
Colours: Navy Blue and Orange (with a hint of Royal if need be)

Fairly certain we'll have enough entries, so I'm in 2 minds on making the foundations for a second team. Will shout should it happens.

Accepted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back