Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or I could go Bunbury...

amber_suite_milk_carton.jpg

Turn it on its side and it becomes a hedgehog. I spent 15 years in Bunbury and never saw it until last week!

MKMatty were you aware of this?

Can I put in a tentative entry?

Team: Tinbinbilla Spacemen
Colours: TBA

Tentatively accepted. :cool:

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
I suspect my designs would be cannon fodder in this comp, so I'm hesitant to enter! If I come up with anything vibey I'll continue, but might need to withdraw otherwise.

Team: Mount Gambier Volcanoes
Colours: Black, Red, Yellow & orange (might access the old light grey & blue as supplementaries too if that's OK)

bruh, the whole point of this comp is that it’ll be balanced to ensure even those who would have been in reserves can be competitive and have a good shot of making finals (75% of teams).

always love your work, bid accepted. 👍

Yeah go on, 3rd time I've entered. I'll actually try get some graphics this time around

Team: Adelaide Rosellas
Colours: Cream, Green, Black

Happy for you to go with this, only issue is I already have two teams called Adelaide. Any chance of mixing it up with the name a bit?

Keen to have another crack at this, will submit an official bid when my drawing tablet arrives and I have a more concrete design to work with.

Planning on a North-West WA bid though

Just send through a tentative bid if you'd like, happy for you to adjust the location as long as someone else hasn't picked it. :)

PSA: Your nominated colours aren't an absolute, like if you need to change it up that's cool, it's just to give everyone an idea of what colours to maybe avoid in a certain area. You also don't have to stick to these colours for your away or retro - as long as the away contrasts from the home, that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back