Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity has Bendigo ever been home to a NAFL franchise before? Or are the Golden Dragons the first?
There was a team that was accepted for the reserves for the first season of NAFL Reserves (then called NAFL T2) however the season never began, so I believe the Golden Dragons will be the first to ever play.
Also Gibbsy NAFL History when?

I’ll roll with this for the time being; colours could well change

Name: Hamersley Haulers FC
Location: Pilbara region, WA (Freight Train if you need me to have a more specific base I’ll make it Karratha)
Colours: Yellow, Silver, Navy/Black (will do some experimenting to decide between navy or black, not sure what will look better at this stage)

A little nostalgia as we head towards the new season.

R0lVXCB.png

I’ll roll with this for the time being; colours could well change

Name: Hamersley Haulers FC
Location: Pilbara region, WA (Freight Train if you need me to have a more specific base I’ll make it Karratha)
Colours: Yellow, Silver, Navy/Black (will do some experimenting to decide between navy or black, not sure what will look better at this stage)

Approved.

Would university teams be ok to enter? Kinda hoping to add a team from where I studied (Flinders) to the one from where I grew up (Palmerston).

Regardless, here's my re-application for the Leatherbacks:

Team: Palmerton Leatherbacks
Colours: Green, Red, White

After having re-read this one Kangas_11 - I'm happy to approve this one and all good with the Flinders concept, once the bid is put forward. :)

Palmerston approved. :)

Time to tackle an idea I've had for years but never had a decent way to execute it

Team: Orange Crush
Colours: Orange, purple

Also, time to go home

Team: Leschenault Crabs
Colours: Blue, Bronze, White

Both accepted. :)

After having re-read this one Kangas_11 - I'm happy to approve this one and all good with the Flinders concept, once the bid is put forward. :)

Palmerston approved. :)
Hey FT, I've changed up the bid so I can keep it a pro style team but also use flinders as a sponsor, details below.

Team: Osborne Commodores
Colours: Navy, Light blue, Gold

Hey FT, I've changed up the bid so I can keep it a pro style team but also use flinders as a sponsor, details below.

Team: Osborne Commodores
Colours: Navy, Light blue, Gold

Accepted. :)

TEAM: Bayside Kings
COLOURS: Royal Blue, Red, Gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

47 bids accepted already, jeez!
Great for the competition though. I’ll chuck my hat into the ring for a second team, no guarantees it will get up but I’ll bid anyway with a repurposed version of my old T20A team

Team: Western Sydney Volts
Colours: Navy and Volt Green

47 bids accepted already, jeez!
Great for the competition though. I’ll chuck my hat into the ring for a second team, no guarantees it will get up but I’ll bid anyway with a repurposed version of my old T20A team

Team: Western Sydney Volts
Colours: Navy and Volt Green

Sent you a PM.

tentative - as in i havent done a team in a while. and I may not have time but will try to make the deadline

Team: Dandenong Vikings
Colours: Royal Blue, Orange - possibly black as well. (though I reserve right to change this at a later date - hopefully)

tentative - as in i havent done a team in a while. and I may not have time but will try to make the deadline

Team: Dandenong Vikings
Colours: Royal Blue, Orange - possibly black as well. (though I reserve right to change this at a later date - hopefully)

Approved.

You do have like 7-8 weeks to put together three designs, just don’t procrastinate and leave it to the last minute and you’ll be fine. 👍

Consider this my annual call-out to designers who we haven't seen in a while/haven't posted in a while. It's anyone's game this year with no Reserves and no limit on teams, would love to see some entries from:

lmach Cory E92_ Gibbsy ScottFreo Don_Kay Andonis1997 Fizzler Bryce_Jersey17 WLWLWLWLWL Klim ADT50 NM_Mitchell sjohnson Teen Wolf The Cheesecake Red Crow

Plus, there's the usuals - you know who you are so get bidding!
I'm kinda interested, but also not at all. Would love to rehash the Athletics and give Wellington Sea...horses (Whatever they are now/ new identity crisis) the old what for, but also I don't have Adobe anymore, I'm not interested in learning another program/ building another template and all that fun time consuming stuff despite having ample time on my hands. And last time i went and subbed to adobe I used it once for 23 seconds and gave up again. Probably spent couple hundred bucks on that mistake.

I'm kinda interested, but also not at all. Would love to rehash the Athletics and give Wellington Sea...horses (Whatever they are now/ new identity crisis) the old what for, but also I don't have Adobe anymore, I'm not interested in learning another program/ building another template and all that fun time consuming stuff despite having ample time on my hands. And last time i went and subbed to adobe I used it once for 23 seconds and gave up again. Probably spent couple hundred bucks on that mistake.

just Alice Springs it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back