Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double round-robin, followed by a 32-team best-of-5 series finals? :p

Seriously, I barely can wait! It will be awesome.

In my mind, and this is all subject to change, but hoping for a 64 team tournament, with a single round robin, followed by a 48 team staggered knockout finals series, with higher placed teams (1st & 2nd) advancing a round ahead of lower placed teams (3rd-6th).

The first round of 3rd-6th will be standard home vs away depending on the higher ranked team, but will likely have to randomise from there and do two legged finals (home vs away and away vs home), with the standard home vs home final.

It’s hard to really plan without final numbers though, so gotta stay agile and wait to see how many submissions come through by the deadline.

Team: Islander Emus (Based in Western Tasmania)
'The Heart of the Island'
Colours: Teal, Black, White, Magenta

You’ll need to come up with a different monicker - Emus is taken. 👍

Cant seem to find it in the OP, anyway make it Southern Olys

Sorry haven’t gotten around to updating it with the latest bids.

So you want to be the Southern Olys, not the Islander Emus, yeah?

Well in respect to Red Crow I'll make it Southern Olys to avoid any similarities as much as I'd love Islander!

I mean could go with “The Isle Olys” or something Isle, as long as it’s not islander. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MxhN8I0.png

I really like this colour set and logo. My only concern is that it kind of reads as “Tolys” and might look better if the map was on the right. But even still, looks very cool :thumbsu:

the isle olyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back