Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah cool! Count me in :)

Team Name: Esperance Storm
Colours: Teal, Purple & White

uuuuuuuunnnfortunately Storm might already be taken, by myself.

Feel feee to do something similar though, as long as they’re not called the Storm. I don’t have any issue with it but I have a blanket rule of preventing identity clashes. 👍

Feel feee to do something similar though, as long as they’re not called the Storm. I don’t have any issue with it but I have a blanket rule of preventing identity clashes. 👍

Just add a colour to the name. Then there can be the (Colour) Storm and Storm, and the Golden Dragons and Dragons.

yeah this season is gonna be crazy. about two seasons ago, I thought it could never get any better, that we’d reached the summit.

how wrong I was.

Oops sorry, I didn't look hard enough haha

I'll go with
Esperance Breakers
teal, purple, silver & white
Western Australia

Oops sorry, I didn't look hard enough haha

I'll go with
Esperance Breakers
teal, purple, silver & white
Western Australia

Approved 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train
can i change my colours to coral, light blue & charcoal please? realised i used the teal & gold combo in the fira comp last year and wanna try something different.

yeah all good

To avoid any rumours that may begin being spread.

TOwBANC.png

Not sure if this question has been answered already, but will the Away guernsey be worn in all away games? Or will a team using their 'light' guernsey as their home getup still be wearing that for pretty much every week of the season has has been the case with Anglesea for years?

Not sure if this question has been answered already, but will the Away guernsey be worn in all away games? Or will a team using their 'light' guernsey as their home getup still be wearing that for pretty much every week of the season has has been the case with Anglesea for years?

Going to try for home vs away as much as possible this season unless there is a direct clash. So you should get a pretty decent balance between home and away, so if you want to do light home/dark away, there’s no issue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back