Discussion NAFL 2020 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your version like?
s**t

3jLWiGC.png

Oh yes I remember now, eh it's not as bad as you think, that two-tone green was elite. But that's still a decent head, the one I made I used for another project of mine which was inspired heavily from some random stock image so yours had some originality to it.

Oh yes I remember now, eh it's not as bad as you think, that two-tone green was elite. But that's still a decent head, the one I made I used for another project of mine which was inspired heavily from some random stock image so yours had some originality to it.
I traced a crocodile head and tried to create a simple logo out of it. Simple logos aren't a strong point of mine.

I traced a crocodile head and tried to create a simple logo out of it. Simple logos aren't a strong point of mine.
Yeah its taken a while but im slowly improving my logo making skills by each competition. But very keen to see what you do with Orange Crush this year :p the name makes me thirsty

Great minds think alike. Love it. Although, didn't the Bolsheviks run with a similar colour scheme?

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bolsheviks? Surely you mean Traitors to Mother Russia? But yeah red and gold are colours stood for a long time as symbolic of power in Tsarist Russia and so while the Bolsheviks used red to represent the blood of the workers', it sort of had a subconscious meaning of power and authority.

Here's the image I based my colour scheme off. I have another colour up my sleeve to which I'll keep under wraps for now

PSA: forgot to mention this, but if you feel the need to do so you’re more than welcome to submit a one-sentence blurb with your heritage guernsey, if there’s some backstory that requires explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freebies will be sent out when the Tsars take home the NAFL 2020 Premiership!
Freight Train could just give us the flag right now and we can call it a day and get plastered for free. I know what option I'd take ;)
All in favour say "aye"

Freebies will be sent out when the Tsars take home the NAFL 2020 Premiership!
Freight Train could just give us the flag right now and we can call it a day and get plastered for free. I know what option I'd take ;)

All in favour say "aye"

can't hand out any official flags, but you're all welcome to purchase replica premiership trophies from any of my three previous wins. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back