QaVOfng.png

rgyDWm6.jpg

Adelaide vs. Salisbury

yzjRH7i.jpg

3w87LmO.jpeg

Bayside vs. Leschenault

9L3NsX2.png

w1sq2uf.jpg

Also, I feel like Barrybran is a bit unlucky with how underappreciated his guernsey has been - the idea of turning Bunbury Tower ("The Hedgehog") into a footy jumper is genius IMO, and works so well.

Would be perfect for a real life Bunno team.

Also, I feel like Barrybran is a bit unlucky with how underappreciated his guernsey has been - the idea of turning Bunbury Tower ("The Hedgehog") into a footy jumper is genius IMO, and works so well.

Probably also hurts if those not from WA don't know the reference. Or have not paid attention to the whole presentation with the building clearly in it.

Thanks. I daresay most people here haven't been to Bunbury so they'll miss the reference but I'm pretty happy with how I managed to make it work despite the jumper missing much of the bells and whistles that accompany most designs these days.

I just thought it was a 90s East Freo Sharks-inspired design 🤷‍♂️ Definitely underappreciated but going Bayside this week :(

This Newcastle [ROYALS] priority supporter update is brought to you by our major sponsors Aston Martin and Rolex.

It's all happening. The boys are flying and we've just added a new minor sponsor in Stabilo Boss.
Join us for the historic launch of our inaugural away jumper in Mandurah.
Our sponsor has generously offered to transport our entire supporter base by supplying an Aston Martin.

With Aston Martin, you can be anywhere in Australia in only four hours.

*Includes Tasmania. Three hours if also wearing a Rolex.

Back