sAoyo9s.png

6cFBWoC.jpg

Hahndorf vs. Great Southern

zMdcQkM.jpg

s2Tdpuf.png

Bundaberg vs. Adelaide

v4YTErj.png

1pKbdpM.png

The Adelaide Pistons retro guernsey pays tribute to legendary Formula One driver Ayrton Senna, who won the Australian Grand Prix twice on the Adelaide Street Circuit and now has the 'Senna Chicane' at the track named after him.

Uluru vs. Geelong

50092086433_26171a4855_o.jpg

Sp1IFgN.png

Melbourne vs. Brisbane

TW21Gcr.png

6uTiGwW.png

The heritage jumper is based off the classic 1970's West Adelaide FC jumper after they lent the struggling Redhawks some old jumpers when the club went through a financial crisis in the early 1980s

Tidbinbilla vs. Dunedin

8wAFyDu.png

Based on the spacesuit used by the Apollo 11 crew that first landed on the moon

XgroMbU.png

Last edited:

Freight Train Tidbinbilla vs. Dunedin is missing in the poll.

Edit: Now there.
Good pickup. If it’s possible Freight Train could you please add +1 vote for Dunedin? I voted within minutes of the thread going up LOL

Good pickup. If it’s possible Freight Train could you please add +1 vote for Dunedin? I voted within minutes of the thread going up LOL

vote editing enabled - change your vote. :)

some teams don't have the retro logo on them.....

whilst true, with the sheer number of entries this season, I wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also forgot to mention, I think the Adelaide Pistons retro jumper is the perfect execution of a very interesting concept. I think I’ve seen people here attempt the Red Bull aesthetic on a footy jumper but I haven’t seen a Marlboro jumper, and the evolution (I guess you could call it that) from being a Marlboro team to a Mission Winnow team on the regular jumpers. The design itself here is very cool too and I love the shorts and the presentation/logo here is so well done. Kudos fancyscum

I also forgot to mention, I think the Adelaide Pistons retro jumper is the perfect execution of a very interesting concept. I think I’ve seen people here attempt the Red Bull aesthetic on a footy jumper but I haven’t seen a Marlboro jumper, and the evolution (I guess you could call it that) from being a Marlboro team to a Mission Winnow team on the regular jumpers. The design itself here is very cool too and I love the shorts and the presentation/logo here is so well done. Kudos fancyscum
Cheers, yeah I started out with this jumper originally and then evolved it into the current jumpers with the idea that hypothetically the team was banned from being Marlboro branded at some stage. Although there is still a few Marlboro logos hidden in the current set of jumpers and on the logo.

Back