Poll will be open for 3 days.
Please vote in each of the games.
Do not vote for yourself.

Launceston vs. Hunter Valley

0OcIVQo.jpg

VshLedk.png

Whittlesea vs. Osborne

vkmKqtY.png

The 2020 Whittlesea Retro Round jumper is a recreation of the Eagles’ first ever NAFL Reserves home kit back in 2015. The design is symbolic of the hilly terrain that can be seen along Plenty Road when driving through Whittlesea. The 2015 season yielded an 8th place finish before bowing out gracefully in an Elimination Final vs City Beach.

FaGfWNi.jpg

Toowoomba vs. Hobart

WxLQdqw.jpg

Five.png

Queenstown vs. Box Hill

IJi6cW3.png

9ITXi9h.jpg

Harbour City vs. Casey Cardinia

50115175356_ccbd04866f_o.jpg

Harbour City Storm's Retro Round Jersey pays tribute to the Sydney 2000 Olympics, as we are based out of Olympic Park. In particular, we have taken inspiration from Cathy Freeman's unforgettable 400m gold medal run, taking the teal-green and bright yellow, along with the metallic silver detailing on her bodysuit and incorporating it into our guernsey.

YMgvs2a.png

Wellington vs. Kingston

RR136ZU.jpg

H0ErsaH.png

Mount Gambier vs. Byron Bay

M4ny6wf.png

R14YA2D.png

Orange vs. Ballarat

T0feXeT.png

ii8WNi4.png

50115175356_ccbd04866f_o.jpg

Harbour City Storm's Retro Round Jersey pays tribute to the Sydney 2000 Olympics, as we are based out of Olympic Park. In particular, we have taken inspiration from Cathy Freeman's unforgettable 400m gold medal run, taking the teal-green and bright yellow, along with the metallic silver detailing on her bodysuit and incorporating it into our guernsey.

Freight Train as a huge Olympics and especially a huge Sydney 2000 fan, this jumper is the greatest thing I've ever seen on this board :hearteyes: the Australian Olympic green and gold work perfectly with the white details. Awesome work :thumbsu:

Been excited for my one to drop so I hope everyone enjoys it! There are some really cool designs in this matchday. The ones that really stick out to me are the Hobart one, excellent modern take on the OG hornets colour scheme, Harbour City, been waiting for this one to come out for a bit and it looks bloody amazing and the Orange vs Ballarat matchup, both are amazing and I had to chuck a vote for both teams. The orange one could’ve been the home jumper as it’s very nice and I love the execution of the Ballarat kit, very good throwback kit.

Freight Train as a huge Olympics and especially a huge Sydney 2000 fan, this jumper is the greatest thing I've ever seen on this board :hearteyes: the Australian Olympic green and gold work perfectly with the white details. Awesome work :thumbsu:

Thanks for the kind words! ❤️

Been excited for my one to drop so I hope everyone enjoys it! There are some really cool designs in this matchday. The ones that really stick out to me are the Hobart one, excellent modern take on the OG hornets colour scheme, Harbour City, been waiting for this one to come out for a bit and it looks bloody amazing and the Orange vs Ballarat matchup, both are amazing and I had to chuck a vote for both teams. The orange one could’ve been the home jumper as it’s very nice and I love the execution of the Ballarat kit, very good throwback kit.
Agreed

Thanks for the kind comments on Ballarat- It is basic but I think it does fit the throwback criteria!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back