(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigerz18

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid
Hey all. Very last minute withdrawal here. Am moving and have not been able to get on the design. Looking forward to next season though. Good luck to all and can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Swooping_Magpie

76,000 members, just as many teeth.
May 16, 2021
Near The Servo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Storm, Victory
Unfortunately I'm out. Between submitting a bid and now I found a job, uni started back up and I have 4 assignments due tomorrow that I've barely started. Hopefully I can come back next year with something more polished than what I had cooked up so far. Sorry Freighto.
Guess I'll be the only blue & yellow team in Victoria now 😥

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Unfortunately I'm out. Between submitting a bid and now I found a job, uni started back up and I have 4 assignments due tomorrow that I've barely started. Hopefully I can come back next year with something more polished than what I had cooked up so far. Sorry Freighto.
Damn spewin, I was keen to see how you could top last years kit. But on the bright side that's one less team that'll beat me this year :sweatsmile:

cannavo

The City Has Heart 🔴⚪🔴⚪🔵
Aug 4, 2012
Nunya. Nunya Business
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yes
Boy oh boy did this completely slip my mind. Started traffic control a few weeks ago and my designs have sat idle, if there's no extension then the Golds will return next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad