AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Name: Burnley Bricks
Colors: Orange, Red, Navy Blue

Name: Parkville Pirates
Colors: Black, Green, Red
Probably not the place for it but thought I'd just welcome you to the board as you appear to be new here. Good to see a new bloke getting right into this comp ;)

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
Probably not the place for it but thought I'd just welcome you to the board as you appear to be new here. Good to see a new bloke getting right into this comp ;)
Surely I'm still considered new, Nato? 😅😅😅

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Surely I'm still considered new, Nato? 😅😅😅
I mean new is relative right? I've been on here for 3 or 4 years now but I still feel new compared to some of the others here haha.

And is this your first comp too? If so it would be amiss if I didn't also didn't welcome you to NAFL and to the board more broadly :)

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Team: Whyalla Steelers
Colours: TBC (Silver and Dark grey will most likely be involved)
While I do want to see what you can do with silver and dark grey I would strongly advise you to make the main colour something like red/orange/yellow to signify the land in Whyalla. I used a greyscale colour palate a few year ago for NAFL and it held the designs back I feel...

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
While I do want to see what you can do with silver and dark grey I would strongly advise you to make the main colour something like red/orange/yellow to signify the land in Whyalla. I used a greyscale colour palate a few year ago for NAFL and it held the designs back I feel...
Thanks for the tip, I sort of learnt that myself with my North Haven kit in ASFL. I do want to have the 'Steel' aspect be the primary focus of the jumper, and I have a few other colours that I'm trying to work into it. It is a hard task but I think it's a challenge that I can pull off, we'll see anyway.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Team: Hobart Hornets
Colours: White, black and probably the whole visible spectrum.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Team: Red Centre Kangaroos
Colours: Red, Ochre, Off-white

Team: Maunganui Huia
Colours: Dark Green (almost black), Orange, White

I’ll have to ask that you adjust your top bid to a different identity - Red Centre Kangaroos has been done before I believe in a different competition, and probably a bit close to my previous team of the Uluru Cockatoos which was a relocation of the Perth Boomers.

Team: Maunganui Huia
Colours: Dark Green (almost black), Orange, White

Adjusted.

You can still have a second bid with Uluru! Just was a bit close to existing stuff that’s been done. :)

You can still have a second bid with Uluru! Just was a bit close to existing stuff that’s been done. :)
Thanks but tbh I was already considering dropping it. Maunganui feels like a strong identity for me, anything else would have felt kind of secondary. Plus I would have been really pushed for time.

Just added all of the accepted bids into the first post - from now on if your bid(s) is accepted, I will just hit "like", which I have gone and done. 21 bids so far which is great, but we had 64 last season, so gonna shamelessly tag people.

Dylan8 muggsy26 Mero tigerz18 _Damo_ magpiemaniac44 The_torpedo Broken The Half Back Fizzler GoodPoint Kangas_11 Mac Ropod Bowakawa EagleOz Barrybran The Victorian dylben01 Prison bar Pete EagleOz Dylan8 Rubber Arm Red Crow DAT8 caloschwaby Cody_ Power Of Optimism GB Designs Nickimus Rex sjohnson Andonis1997 Cory Lucev23 E92_ Gibbsy SunsphereParker Liam Boy Hammer_head

Remember, if you've only put in one bid so far, you're welcome to enter two bids! :)

Just added all of the accepted bids into the first post - from now on if your bid(s) is accepted, I will just hit "like", which I have gone and done. 21 bids so far which is great, but we had 64 last season, so gonna shamelessly tag people.

Dylan8 muggsy26 Mero tigerz18 _Damo_ magpiemaniac44 The_torpedo Broken The Half Back Fizzler GoodPoint Kangas_11 Mac Ropod Bowakawa EagleOz Barrybran The Victorian dylben01 Prison bar Pete EagleOz Dylan8 Rubber Arm Red Crow DAT8 caloschwaby Cody_ Power Of Optimism GB Designs Nickimus Rex sjohnson Andonis1997 Cory Lucev23
Working on a bid :) Will post when I've got the concept down pat

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
Some news today from Waverly Park:

My designs were ass and so I done better (yes this means no Waverly😢)

Team: Preston FC
Colours: Navy, Yellow, Teal

Back