Discussion NAFL 2021 - Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

TI5QQ38.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s due day. Anything not in by midnight tonight (or, more accurately, when I wake up tomorrow morning) is too late.

Unfortunately I'm out. Between submitting a bid and now I found a job, uni started back up and I have 4 assignments due tomorrow that I've barely started. Hopefully I can come back next year with something more polished than what I had cooked up so far. Sorry Freighto.

Unfortunately I'm out. Between submitting a bid and now I found a job, uni started back up and I have 4 assignments due tomorrow that I've barely started. Hopefully I can come back next year with something more polished than what I had cooked up so far. Sorry Freighto.
Guess I'll be the only blue & yellow team in Victoria now 😥

Damn spewin, I was keen to see how you could top last years kit. But on the bright side that's one less team that'll beat me this year :sweatsmile:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back