Poll NAFL 2022 - League B, Round 1

Vote for your favourite in each matchup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can people never lean from past mistakes. History is always doomed to repeat. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

The Hypnojumper does have an absolutely shocking record for the Tigers, even when worn in heritage round when I was at the pointy end of the comp.

Cairns is very disappointing using the Inter Milan away kit design.
Not an Italian league watcher so I completely missed on this, good spot.

Sunshine almost had my vote on that slick presentation alone and it almost captures something nostalgic for me, but I found the colour scheme just slightly dissonant on my eyes with maybe one too many colours going on. That being said I am looking really forward to their other kits and think they're going to end up well placed in League B.

Not an Italian league watcher so I completely missed on this, good spot.

Sunshine almost had my vote on that slick presentation alone and it almost captures something nostalgic for me, but I found the colour scheme just slightly dissonant on my eyes with maybe one too many colours going on. That being said I am looking really forward to their other kits and think they're going to end up well placed in League B.
Thanks! Yeah I definitely stuffed the colours up

Thanks! Yeah I definitely stuffed the colours up
No stuff ups at all! This is what NAFL is about :)

The colour palette as a whole is fine actually and I can see it having a lot of potential and as I said, looking forward to the other kits! I just personally think with that particular design the arrangement of colour eg. alternating bars draws attention away from the clever Greek iconography that makes up the jumper's identity.

With a great number of colours (>3) comes great responsibility to ensure the primary colours (eg. purple/black) interact complementary with secondary/tertiary colours (eg. turquoise/red).

I really like the colour scheme, but i really don't dig the actual logo shape (even if it has a backstory), I feel like the design loses cred because of it :(

i get it though, i had the issue with WVFC in the Adelaide comp, it's hard to stylise a strong W shape without making it look like a Wonder Woman logo lol
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it. But yeah you're right it was tricky getting something that didn't come off as Wonder Woman haha. In the end I was trying to emulate a GWS-type design and I think I did the best I possibly could have.

Last edited:
Back