Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Thanks so much El_Scorcho for stepping up to ensure this competition goes forward - and thank you to everyone who has been involved with NAFL during the seasons I have had the privilege of running this competition. I won't say unfortunately, because it's pretty fortunate, but I've managed to build a career out of this, but that career takes up a lot of my time, and any spare time I have I try to put into my personal life.

I can't wait to see this competition go ahead, and how future seasons of the competition will look going forward.

Barrybran

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Thanks so much El_Scorcho for stepping up to ensure this competition goes forward - and thank you to everyone who has been involved with NAFL during the seasons I have had the privilege of running this competition. I won't say unfortunately, because it's pretty fortunate, but I've managed to build a career out of this, but that career takes up a lot of my time, and any spare time I have I try to put into my personal life.

I can't wait to see this competition go ahead, and how future seasons of the competition will look going forward.
Your fault for getting married really :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad