Discussion NAFL 2022 - Premiership Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks so much El_Scorcho for stepping up to ensure this competition goes forward - and thank you to everyone who has been involved with NAFL during the seasons I have had the privilege of running this competition. I won't say unfortunately, because it's pretty fortunate, but I've managed to build a career out of this, but that career takes up a lot of my time, and any spare time I have I try to put into my personal life.

I can't wait to see this competition go ahead, and how future seasons of the competition will look going forward.

Thanks so much El_Scorcho for stepping up to ensure this competition goes forward - and thank you to everyone who has been involved with NAFL during the seasons I have had the privilege of running this competition. I won't say unfortunately, because it's pretty fortunate, but I've managed to build a career out of this, but that career takes up a lot of my time, and any spare time I have I try to put into my personal life.

I can't wait to see this competition go ahead, and how future seasons of the competition will look going forward.
Your fault for getting married really :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back