Discussion NAFL Jumpers That Never Were

Dec 7, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This won't make the final cut, but I read "apparel logo must appear on front, can get creative on location" and
vH16LPe.png

Not an NAFL jumper but I really wanted to use this kit for FLO but it seemed a bit risky

View attachment 1001638

Please redirect this if there's a place for unused soccer designs
Very risky, but I reckon it probably would’ve paid off. That being said I reckon I prefer what you did submit n

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not Naffle but heres I couple of unused colourways and designs that ended up on the scrap heap from my ASFL design canvas. Im happy to release them now but they might get a run in the future in some form.
The FUOS logo is a rip off of the AFL logo was only ever a place holder for a better alternative.

unused ideas upload.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Now that the Heritage Round is over I guess it's an appropriate time to post these concepts I had for Whyalla that I never got around to finishing.

Well actually, that last bit was a lie. I had this one below already made up and ready to go but I just wasn't happy enough with it to bring myself to submitting it. The 'T' design was meant to be a hammer whilst also being something you'd see a club wear in their early days but I'm not sure if that would've translated into a winning design.
1672447768899.png

And ironically during the busiest time of the year I've happened to find some time to finish my other concept which was more of a Late 90s/Early 00s design. Although it didn't make it's showcase in the Retro Round, I'm still very proud of the design and I think I went in achieving the look I was after.
1672447807316.png

Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Now that the Heritage Round is over I guess it's an appropriate time to post these concepts I had for Whyalla that I never got around to finishing.

Well actually, that last bit was a lie. I had this one below already made up and ready to go but I just wasn't happy enough with it to bring myself to submitting it. The 'T' design was meant to be a hammer whilst also being something you'd see a club wear in their early days but I'm not sure if that would've translated into a winning design.
View attachment 1579920

And ironically during the busiest time of the year I've happened to find some time to finish my other concept which was more of a Late 90s/Early 00s design. Although it didn't make it's showcase in the Retro Round, I'm still very proud of the design and I think I went in achieving the look I was after.
View attachment 1579922
Second one is cool! First one needs traffic lights;)

Back