Poll NAFL Reserves 2017-18 - Grand Final // G-FORCE vs. SPACE HOGS

Vote for the 2017/18 NAFL Reserves Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

qqTlaTK.png

2017/18 NAFL Reserves Grand Final

Gold Coast G-Force vs. Royal Bondi Space Hogs

Winner gains direct promotion to the NAFL for the 2018/19 season, runner-up will face the bottom-placed team from the NAFL 2017/18 season in a promotion/relegation playoff.

GOLD COAST G-FORCE in 2017/18

Minor premiers, undefeated (17-0-0)
Def. Royal Bondi in Qualifying Final
Def. Milton in Preliminary Final

ROYAL BONDI SPACE HOGS in 2017/18
4th place (14-3-0)
Def by. Gold Coast G-Force in Qualifying Final
Def. Gold Coast FC in Semi Final
Def. South Perth in Preliminary Final

Poll will be open for 3 days.
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.

Gold Coast G-Force vs. Royal Bondi Space Hogs

PHgozEb.png

azf1FAM.jpg

Incredibly tough to split. Looking forward to both teams in the top division next season, both are more than worthy. Great season for you both, well deserved.

didnt get a chance to vote over the weekend, but my vote wouldnt have made a difference. Congrats Barrybran and GC G-Force.(finally something to cheer on the Gold Coast)

Great season. Lots to learn from the best

Huge congratulations to Barrybran on winning the 2017-18 NAFL Reserves Premiership! Look forward to seeing the G-Force in the top flight next season. As for Not Again, congratulations on your season also, and for qualifying for the promotion play-off game.

What a great season, it's been a pleasure running it, so thank you to everyone who put the time in to enter, because without the number and quality of entries, it wouldn't have been the competition it was.

Congrats Barrybran!

Well deserved, looking forward to seeing what you bring to div 1 next season. Your improvement in terms of design and execution over the past 12 months has been awesome.

Thank you everyone. Thank you and congratulations to Not Again on being part of the Grand Final. Thank you to everyone who voted for my designs in this competition. Thank you also to Freight Train for hosting the ressies this year.

My biggest thank you goes to one of the premier designers on this board, El Scorcho. I had a design lined up a couple of months before the competiton started and felt really good about what I had done. Scorch reached out in a separate comp and praised what I had done and offered some advice for future competitions.

How did the colours work together? How did the sponsors tie in? How could I improve my template? These questions scratch the surface of the help El Scorcho provided and it made me go back and reevaluate my completed design.

Long story short, I started again from scratch and created what became a winning design. I cannot thank El Scorcho enough for his support and advice in the lead up to this competition. I would also like to thank everyone else that has offered advice on my designs over the journey.

I look forward to joining the top flight next season.

Back