Discussion NAFL Reserves 2018/19 - Franchise Announcement and Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
A month in now. How are you all going with this?

Home guernsey is done. Heritage design already decided. Thinking about away, clash and community at the moment.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
word stamp.png

I don't plan to release any sort of sneak peaks of my design or promotional hoo-ha pumping up my team. But you know how sponsors are, always letting the pastries out of the oven, so to speak.
DonutKing_WM_zpsc3nm3yzi.png

Mmmm, that looks... nice...

Norm Landrover

Liberum Esse Vexillum "Free to be the standard"
Apr 27, 2013
American Great Lakes
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CIW LAA-MLB;ANA-NHL;IND-NBA;ARS-EPL

Extra spots are available for Klim, PurplDemon, bkw510 and Norm Landrover if they show up. Also, spots will be made available for ADT50 and Lion Cub 16 if they show up after not confirming their NAFL spots.

Sorry, been off the forum since March. We're still in if we have a few weeks to submit and if you're willing to keep us. I am also considering (with permission) to apply for a second team (especially since my skills aren't superior to most if any of the rest). The logic behind this is to create an even sixteen in each bracket and my two would be in a "lower division" if such exists. This of course is in the event we can't get one more designer to join aboard despite the proximity to the submission deadline. Not knowing what the plan is, if it is necessary, we'll sit out. Would love to be back... and I love the new look!

For specification, I will re-provide the "inquiry" and the Eagles are all set to go, so I would only need one set from the other two.

Primary option (Promoted, returning from 2014/15):
NT
Nickname: Eagles
Colors: Jabiru Red, Black, Northern Orange

Secondary option:
NSW
Nickname: Herons
Colors: Green, Turquoise, Charcoal

Tertiary option:
SA
Nickname: Lynx
Colors: Yellow, White, Indigo

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
For this season, teams will need to design a home guernsey, as well as either an away guernsey (to always be featured during away games), or a clash guernsey (to only be worn during away games that clash with the home team). Teams have the option of designing all three if they would like, however it is mandatory to at least have one guernsey that provides enough contrast from the home guernsey to avoid clashes.
Hi BW: as per last year I have a grey clash jumper and a red clash jumper to cover all possibilities; is that OK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally, teams will submit an All-in-one presentation, which features all guernsey designs that the team has worn through the 2018-19 season.
1. Does it have the feature the full kit with shorts and socks?
2. Does it have the feature the back of the guernsey as well?
3. Does it have the feature the sponsors

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
1. Does it have the feature the full kit with shorts and socks?
2. Does it have the feature the back of the guernsey as well?
3. Does it have the feature the sponsors
Optional
Optional
Yes

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
cr@p i thought we had til the 9th.

gahhhhhh. lunch break today will be spent finalisng and uploading. Dandenong will be right on time Bacon Warrior
Actually you have til the 12th now. Freighto put the NAFL cutoff date back by a week so I will too.

Those who have submitted their entries already can review, edit and resubmit as many times as they like until the due date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back