Discussion NAFL Reserves 2018-19 - Franchise Bids and Discussion

I feel like PNG should probably have a maximum of 1 team over all 3 divisions. A first come first serve.
Also +1 for a thirds division. I recall proposing one last season and making a logo for it but we’ve since updated logos. I didn’t notice we’d had almost 30 bids but if there’s 30 submission we’re going to need a thirds division.

If we were to have a third division (I know it’s unlikely) we should probably start off with existing 2s designers start in the 2s and new designers start in the 3s but do the usual reshuffle after 1 round (probably with more reshuffle than what we usually do)

rorydelight

Debutant
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
upload_2018-7-12_20-42-25.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
If we were to have a third division (I know it’s unlikely) we should probably start off with existing 2s designers start in the 2s and new designers start in the 3s but do the usual reshuffle after 1 round (probably with more reshuffle than what we usually do)
Would I be in 3rd Div because I've never been in NAFL before? Or is it just new in terms of on this board?

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Would I be in 3rd Div because I've never been in NAFL before? Or is it just new in terms of on this board?
What they're saying is that you would default as starting in the thirds but if your submitted entry would fit better in the seconds you'd be placed there.

Yeah you would start in the 3rds because you weren’t in the NAFL last season but you’d probably end up getting promoted after 1 round.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Yeah you would start in the 3rds because you weren’t in the NAFL last season but you’d probably end up getting promoted after 1 round.
Ahh okay makes sense now. Just an idea but maybe you can call the 3rd Div something like NAFL Development League. That way you have Seniors, Ressies and Devvies.

Seniors, reserves and devos
Do the thirds guys get to rock up 15 minutes before the start of the game with a tinny and a dart?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
well maybe seniors should stick to their own thread...

The discussion has shifted to the composition of the entire comp, so senior participants should be allowed to discuss it

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
When do we get to do the freakin designs!
BqMCAdkCcAAO1Pq.jpg

You're free to do designs now you dingus. Judging off what the seniors doing, we're starting in October.

You're free to do designs now you dingus. Judging off what the seniors doing, we're starting in October.
I've already started goof ball, just wanna know a rough time frame that's all.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I've already started goof ball, just wanna know a rough time frame that's all.

If you don't have Qrownbet as your sponsor then I'd be pretty disappointed.

If you don't have Qrownbet as your sponsor then I'd be pretty disappointed.
Apparently sponsors need to have a presence in Aus or NZ, not in Sweet. May I suggest CrownBet?

Booooooo.
Someone had to say it. It’s not in the OP from the Reserves thread but it’s in the seniors.
• Sponsors need to be an AUS/NZ brand or an international brand with a presence in either of the two countries

Back