Discussion NAFL Reserves 2019 Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Just confirming, for our initial bid we need to compile a logo, home and away strip, correct?

For the “bid” it’s just a location, team name and colours.

Once the bid is accepted you can then start the design phase.

From the NAFL thread:

City Round: Design a guernsey that celebrates something about your team's location, whether it's a certain aesthetic, music scene, local beverage, celebrity, landmark etc. If you're struggling for ideas, feel free to PM me and I'll try and help.

Retro Round: Similar to the NAFL Heritage Round of the past, the NAFL Retro Round incorporates not only throwback guernseys, but encourages fauxbacks and taking in various design elements of various eras.

There will be two rounds each dedicated to each theme and to shorten the season and keep interest alive, each team will only face each other once, regardless of if one of those rounds is a themed round as opposed to the past where there would be a regular reverse fixture.

Hey mate, just making sure u know that i changed my bid location from Joondalup to Dunsbrough. You said it would be okay, just making sure coz u haven't put it in the OP yet :)

Barrybran, when are these due my friend? I'm going to be away for about a month.
In about a month, ironically. No confirmed date yet but Freight Train was looking to have round 1 up for the AFL grand final and there will be some administrative sorting before then.

I'll work on a more concrete answer for you.

Hi all. Submissions are due two weeks from today. Design guidelines have been updated in post #2.

The Half Back Fizzler FootyGuy13 caloschwaby cannavo Prison bar Pete Klim Muggsy _Damo_ Just Kick It Sparkle The Victorian Storm20 TY24 cottoneyeYeo Zooper Dooper

Hi all. Submissions are due two weeks from today. Design guidelines have been updated in post #2.

The Half Back Fizzler FootyGuy13 caloschwaby cannavo Prison bar Pete Klim Muggsy _Damo_ Just Kick It Sparkle The Victorian Storm20 TY24 cottoneyeYeo Zooper Dooper
For the NAFL qualification match the Rockets are playing in I assume I still use the NAFLR logo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey there Barrybran and everyone I guess, I was just wondering if it would be okay if I pulled out of this season? Unfortunately stuff outside of BigFooty is piling up, and I've lost a little bit of the spark for designing and I think I need some time away from designing to get the passion back.

Sorry for screwing you around like this, hope you understand :)

Hey there Barrybran and everyone I guess, I was just wondering if it would be okay if I pulled out of this season? Unfortunately stuff outside of BigFooty is piling up, and I've lost a little bit of the spark for designing and I think I need some time away from designing to get the passion back.

Sorry for screwing you around like this, hope you understand :)
All good mate. Good luck with everything. I'll keep your nomination in case you get a spark between now and the 24th but won't chase you up.

From the main NAFL thread. Same will apply to Reserves.

For what it’s worth guys, deadline is now under two weeks but I’d like to make an additional point that I started last year for the one-off rounds.

If you’d like to, it’s completely optional, you’re welcome to submit a 1-2 sentence blurb to explain the backstory behind your design as it can be quite difficult to convey something niche to a region without some sort of explanation.

If you submit this, I will post the text with the image in the match thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back