Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
Poll will be open for 24 hours
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.
Vote once in each game - besides your own.

Home team image is on top.

Toowoomba Tsars vs Palmerston Leatherbacks

572676_5cbf38e74469c8f16802a748b86e9056.png

4zIVhh4.jpg

I'm going to be really mean and have my fingers crossed for another draw, just to see what happens :p
I think in the interest of moving things along, myself and Palmerston should just merge in one identity and take on Cody :cool: Unstoppable.

I wasn't too sure how OT would really change things because they're the same exact kits, I assumed most people would just vote for the same kit they did last round. But yeah as craegus said, still 5 hrs to go. C'MON TSARS!

Last edited:
I wasn't too sure how OT would really change things because they're the same exact kits, I assumed most people would just vote for the same kit they did last round. But yeah as craegus said, still 5 hrs to go. C'MON TSARS :D

Traditionally a time round has always had people either change their vote or not vote, so there has been a result. It will be interesting to see if this continues, or if we have a first for the board (At least I cannot remember any other instance of an extra time tie).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Follow the new AFL rules: if the scores are still tied after extra time, the first team to score wins. For application in the NAFLR, first vote wins?
(lousy idea, but I thought I'd suggest something rather than being annoying with Lenny and Carl quotes)

Back