Competition NAFL Reserves Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NAFL RESERVES COMPETITORS, BUT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO COMPETE

Rich (BB code):
NSW
crow28                 rabbitoh21
Adelong TBA            Sydney Exiles

QLD
SilvaComet             Barrybran
Northern Storm         Gold Coast G Force

SA
Cody_                  _Damo_                 Prison Bar Pete
Adelaide City Bulls    FC Adler von Hahndorf  Mount Gambier Valcanoes

VIC
HaroLad                Grandsun          Fizzler
Melbourne SuperSonics  Gippsland Stars        Whhitlesea Eagles

Don_Kay                fancyscum
Brunswick FC Bulldogs  Anglesea Canaries

WA
muggsy26               sjohnson               Joel Martin
City Beach Sharks      South Perth Swans      Broome Heat

ACT
akkaps                 Lachy_b1999
Canberra Griffins      Canberra Cavaliers

NT                     NZ
Spanna_                EagleOz
Alice Springs Pirates  Queenstown Panthers

Rules

• You are to design a one-off kit for your team. This kit must not be a copy of one of your NAFL Reserves kits.
  • A logo is not required here, but is required for the main Reserves competition
  • All jumpers must have a sponsor logo on the back and front of the jumper (same placement as AFL), you're allowed to have your teams logo on the jumper as well e.g. North, Saints and Melbourne.
  • Shorts also need a sponsor logo (same placement as AFL).
  • Sponsors need to be an AUS/NZ brand or an international brand with a presence in either of the two countries.
  • Jumpers/shorts need an apparel logo under the collar and on the shorts, needs to be an actual company.
  • The NAFL Reserves logo will be in the same position as the AFL logo on the jumper and shorts.
  • Socks are required this season.
  • All logos can be recoloured.
  • Please let me know how many seasons of the NAFL (Reserves or Seniors) you have competed in. Do not place this in the design, but in the PM instead.
  • PM me your design, in an image format using an image hosting website. Imgur is preferable, but not compulsory.
  • Please submit your design by the 2nd of October. One month before your Reserves designs are due.

Fixture
  • Two POLLS will go up; one consisting of first timers and the other of everyone else.
  • The winner of each poll much will then compete against each other in the FINAL

136115_e319ec7f546726b4fb82346c7ce4c7de.png

Good luck.

And if there are any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NAFL RESERVES COMPETITORS, BUT IS NOT COMPULSORY TO COMPETE

Rich (BB code):
NSW
crow28                 rabbitoh21
Adelong TBA            Sydney Exiles

QLD
SilvaComet             Barrybran
Northern Storm         Gold Coast G Force

SA
Cody_                  _Damo_                 Prison Bar Pete
Adelaide City Bulls    FC Adler von Hahndorf  Mount Gambier Valcanoes

VIC
HaroLad                Grandsun          Fizzler
Melbourne SuperSonics  Gippsland Stars        Whhitlesea Eagles

Don_Kay                fancyscum
Brunswick FC Bulldogs  Anglesea Canaries

WA
muggsy26               sjohnson               Joel Martin
City Beach Sharks      South Perth Swans      Broome Heat

ACT
akkaps                 Lachy_b1999
Canberra Griffins      Canberra Cavaliers

NT
Spanna_
Alice Springs Pirates

NZ
EagleOz
Queenstown Panthers

Rules

• You are to design a one-off kit for your team. This kit must not be a copy of one of your NAFL Reserves kits.
  • A logo is not required here, but is required for the main Reserves competition
  • All jumpers must have a sponsor logo on the back and front of the jumper (same placement as AFL), you're allowed to have your teams logo on the jumper as well e.g. North, Saints and Melbourne.
  • Shorts also need a sponsor logo (same placement as AFL).
  • Sponsors need to be an AUS/NZ brand or an international brand with a presence in either of the two countries.
  • Jumpers/shorts need an apparel logo under the collar and on the shorts, needs to be an actual company.
  • The NAFL Reserves logo will be in the same position as the AFL logo on the jumper and shorts.
  • Socks are required this season.
  • All logos can be recoloured.
  • Please let me know how many seasons of the NAFL (Reserves or Seniors) you have competed in. Do not place this in the design, but in the PM instead.
  • PM me your design, in an image format using an image hosting website. Imgur is preferable, but not compulsory.
  • Please submit your design by the 2nd of October. One month before your Reserves designs are due.

Fixture
  • Two POLLS will go up; one consisting of first timers and the other of everyone else.
  • The winner of each poll much will then compete against each other in the FINAL

136115_e319ec7f546726b4fb82346c7ce4c7de.png

Good luck.

And if there are any questions, please let me know.
Alrighty, rookie question time. What is the difference between the Reserves competition and the trophy?

Alrighty, rookie question time. What is the difference between the Reserves competition and the trophy?
The trophy is a short "preseason" competition where reserves can enter their designs for the NAFL, have them compete and get feedback. It was designed this way so as to allow people to update their designs to become more competitive when the actual season kicks off

As akkaps has said though, the design isn't one of your normal ones
You are to design a one-off kit for your team. This kit must not be a copy of one of your NAFL Reserves kits.

I will be prioritising the cup, not sure about everyone else but I love my self a good cup.

akkaps we don't need an NAFL logo yeah?

This is such a great idea. I really encourage all the first timers to get involved in this. For those newbies unaware, we've seen a number of times in the past where first timers have been non-competitive from round 1 of a new comp, because they haven't been able to get feedback before they enter to improve their designs to get to a competitive level. This will allow you to come up with some designs and get some really constructive feedback on areas to improve. Trust me, it will be invaluable for you.

Well done akkaps, great initiative!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is such a great idea. I really encourage all the first timers to get involved in this. For those newbies unaware, we've seen a number of times in the past where first timers have been non-competitive from round 1 of a new comp, because they haven't been able to get feedback before they enter to improve their designs to get to a competitive level. This will allow you to come up with some designs and get some really constructive feedback on areas to improve. Trust me, it will be invaluable for you.

Well done akkaps, great initiative!
Something tells me we've seen a preseason tournament before a league based competition before...

Going to go really, really abstract with this.

i look forward to entering as the "el perth boomerinos", with zero relation to the perth boomers.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back